Chapter 8:No one expects the Minus Inquisition

To say that shock was apparent in the room was an understatement. After all, the last bit of informatiom they were given from their captor/host was flabbergasting.

There are certain strange aspects. Like the alwais masked Aogiri Tree ghoul who no one managed to overcome it's regeneration, the fabled Owl, tye incredible strenght of the White Reaper, the legendary One Eyed King.

Yet, this was all tied to an physical and somewhat plaudible level. Not something as impossible as denying reality itself.

No wounder Kumagawa was alwais so calm. Something like that gives him an unfanthomable power that no human and ghoul had.

Kaneki:Wait, that explains it.

Kaneki saw Kumagawa doing something that by normal standards would be overeating. So that's why he never got fat and still had a perfect danture after all those sweets he eats.

Kaneki:So unfair...

Kaneki alwais watched his diet, something ge got from his mother. Hell, now he can't even eat human food anymore!

Najimi chuckled at his inner turmoil. Unkown to the artificial ghoul, it was just Kumagawa's abnormal metabolism as the minus didn't posses All Fiction until the ebd of junior high.

Najimi:Well, I thought it was about time I told you. After all, there are a lot of things you wouldn't understand if you didn't know about All Fiction.

Hee announcement left them somewhat underwhelmed. So she only informed them about All Fiction because of her own lazyness.

Najimi:Anyway, now that we're over with overindulgent perverts, for the moment, it's time to look back at what the investigators had been up to!

The CCG members stiffened up at this. This wasn't gonna end well for them.

On a table at Anteiku Kumagawa was joyfully sipping his cofee at a table with Hide and Kaneki. The reason? After the whole ordeal Nishiki fell into agreement with Yoshimura that in exchage for food and protection he'll work at Anteiku and now Kumagawa and Hide were rentlessly teasing him.

What ca he say, he can't help himself. He's nearly as funny to mess with as Zenkichi.

On another note, Touka hasn't come to Anteiku for several days. He wonders if what he did could be considered sexual harassment by ghoul standards...Well, it wouldn't be the first time.

Hide:But why do you want to work here all of the sudden? Huh...It couldn't be that you aim for Touka-chan!

Nishiki:Huh? Who'd be interesed in a brainless girl like her?

Touka:You really wanna start something, Nishiki?

Nishiki:Oi, it's just an alternate version of me.

Touka:Hm...

In truth, he said the exact same thing. But after seeing what happened to Shu, he didn't want to try his luck against her.

Hinami:No, I want to see dad!

Their eyes were redirected to a nearly table at which Hinami and Ryouko sat. The daughter suddenly shouted and ran to her room.

Kaneki:What happened?

Kumagawa:[I wonder...]

Kumagawa got up and sat at Ryouko's table. As the two began conversing Hide let out a small gasp.

Hide:You don't think he's flirting with a married woman, right!?

Kaneki:Well...Oh no! Hide, the course!