Chapter 10: Meeting your girlfriend's simp is awkard

Different people lead to different results. Such an result would be Kureo's survival.

Kureo himself doesn't know why the boy would do something like that, he wouldn't blame him if he spat on his corpse. Yet, if anything was made clear to them is that the only one who understands what's going on in Kumagawa Misogi's mind is Kumagawa himself.

Kaneki however was another story. He thought that a crucial moment would come.

The torture Yamori made him go through doesn't really worry him. It was clear by now that Kumagawa has a much higher pain tolerance tham even his current self.

Although he doesn't technically heal, he can just go on even with horrendous injuries. He doesn't know why he doesn't use All Fiction as soon as he's heart.

Well, he supposed that seeing someone so ingured still moving freely and slaughtering your forces does add to the fear factor. Although even as his cousin Kaneki doesn't know much about Kumagawa, he knows he's a total troll.

They're getting closer and closer to the present. Kaneki did form an oeganization with Kazuichi, Shu and Hinami after the CCG raid, he can only wonder what Kumagawa's course of action will be after.

Najimi:Oh, seems like this one did have you guys shook.

Kureo:Just...Some realizations settling in.

Najimi:I see, I see. I can emphatize with that.

She has a long live, yet she thinks that the biggest such moment was after the Student Council President Election from Hakoniwa. Medaka was quite dramatic back then, more so than usual.

She'd have probably succeded in her suicide before Medaka could reach her if it wasn't for the last Book Maker. She does have to give points to Kumagawa there, even back then when he ripped her face off and his mind was all over the place he could still think of adding a special Book Maker in an extreme case.

Najimi: It's hard to tell if that's him being thoughtful in that situation or just how meticulous of a psycopath he is. Isn't it, dear readers?

Kaneki:Eh?

Najimi:Anyway, I think it's about time we move on to the next arc.

Touka had become accustomed to messes in her life. However, she still can't comprehend what she saw in front of her.

The two investigators from yesterday, one which they left for dead in a sewer without an arm and an leg, now are drinking cofee in perfect health at the same table with Kumagawa. Not only that, Koutaro seems to be completly clueless of who he's talking. Neither had Kureo seemed to recognize her.

Touka thought her life was messy until than. Turns out, there's no bigger mess than Kumagawa Misogi.

They finished their talk and the two finally left. What worries her most is that Kureo and Kumagawa seemed to get along a little too well for her linking.

Kureo:What a lovely young man.

Koutaro:That is a pretty big change of peace...

Kureo:I'm just surprised that the girl didn't poison my cofee.

Touka:I wouldn't go as low as to ruin a well prepared cofee.

Kureo:Hm...

Kureo poundered over that a little. Cofee is one of the few things both humans and ghouls can consume, so he imagined it was pretty important for the girl.

Touka hadn't bothered to eaversdrop in their conversation. A part of her is sure she didn't want to know.

Kumagawa than set his target back on Touka, continuosly teasing her and being given angry shouts from her while she did her work. It was an routine they got used to.