Chapter 7:Kagunes can also be art

Shu has known for a few years how powerful Touka's kicks are. While she's a good hand to hand combatant, she seems to prefer kicking for some reason.

But he was reminded of that very well right now. Although the conditions are less favorable for him.

Ghouls can survive wounds that are considered lethal to humans and heal from them really fast as well, especially if they're well feed. Unfourtunately, they still very much feel pain.

Those facts made him crouch down on his chair while holding his hands over his crotch. No one has even made an attempt to help him.

By the laughs, both muffled and loud, he can tell they find this situation to be rather amusing. He was expecting at least Kaneki to scold Touka, but ge didn't even look at his direction.

Najimi:Now, as entertaining as that was...

Shu:Ghk...Maybe for some...

Touka:I'd do it again.

That had succesfuly shut him up for the moment. He knew she'd make good on that promise.

Najimi:I have brought you here for something else, didn't I? It's tome to get back to action!

Juuzo:Yay!

Koutaro turned to look at Juuzo who looked genuinly excited for bloodshed. He supposed that overwhelming trauma really did create...An interesting personality.

After seeing how outcalssed Rize was, Shu really didn't like his chances. Would've he tried that if he knew about it?

Honestly, his conuterpart would've probably went for it. But he'd have been a lot sneakier.

Kumagawa was now at his apartment after finishing the talk with Kimi. He was on a phone call with an old friend of his.

Kumagawa:[Oh...So this is it...I see...Thanks, Hanten!]

Kumagawa closed the call and crushed on his couch with a little giggle. He now possesed an incredible amount of informations that most humans and ghouls alike aren't aware of, to be expected from the Not Equal Who Is Just There.

As he thought, what was supposed to be an accident was stagged. Seems like an organization really wanted Rize to form half ghouls.

He's not sure why someone would be so obssesed with the idea of making those. Well, it doesn't really matter. Even if this so called doctor succeded, his creations would be inferior to what Kujira or Fukurou would be able to accomplish.

He found it really funny that the best ghoul investigator was also the leader of Aogiri when he was a failed attempt of producing a half ghoul. As a minus he must admit that he appreciates the trickery.

Rize had a smirk on her face. It was alwais nice to see someone dissimg Kanou.

Koutaro:...Mado-san, did you hear?

Akira:Which one are you talking with right now?

Koutaro:Oh, um...I suppose with both.

Kureo:This is troubeling...

Akira:But who is he referring to? He couldn't mean...

Kureo:...The White Reaper.

All three reamined silent after this conclusion. The stared at each other, conveing they should look for clues on these videos in case it might be someone else.

Najimi was honestly just happy to see Kumagawa and Hanten still kept in touch. Sure, he might've been bitter after her death, but those feelings were pretty much pointed to Medaka.