Chapter 13:Murder and therapy are close to each other

Kureo almost died. That would have been the third time already.

Although he imagines that was the case for the people watching this alternate reality as well. Making an convincing impression doesn't begin to describe it.

Now that he thinks about it, this was the first time the boy used anything other than screws. He must really like those, but held himself from using them to make a good imitation.

Speaking of reapers, Kishou had got his hand up like wanting to ask a question in class. Well, no one can say he doesn't have manners.

Najimi:Yes, Arima-kun?

Kishou:I was wondering, how did that scythe affect the ghoul in such a manner. He said it was simple steel and not a quinque.

Several people widened their eyes at the inquiry. They were too preocupied being scared close to a heart attack to notice that detail.

Yet Kishou was able to still keep a calm mind and ask about it. He wasn't CCG's most valuable asset for nothing.

And that question began to hang over their heads as well. After all, even though quinques could slow down the regeneration rate of a ghoul, they can't stop it.

Najimi:Oh, that is quite simple. It does tie back into his screws.

Kishou:His screws?

Najimi:Yes, but you can't exactly hide that kind of thing in his jacket, can he? Neither would you find a place manufacturing screws of that size. Instead, he simply matterialized them.

People were confused by the way she put it. Even so, Najimi continued her explication like it was a monologue rather than an answer.

Najimi:Imagination Manifestation is what he calls it. This one, Kumagawa-kun made it pretty clear. The ability to manifest anything from his imagination in the real world. Of course, rules which apply to the real world wouldn't apply to those made by Imagination Manifestation if he doesn't wish so, as their purely how he imagines them. You could say that what Kumagawa-kun manifest is real, yet they are not at the same time.

Silence filled the room after her explanation ended. Honestly, by this point they're bot syre if they should be surprised anymore.

Eto thought again about her vision on godhood. Forget incredible power, this kid was pretty much a god already.

A girl with pink hair and eyes of the same color scratched her chin in thought. Her name was Ihei Hairu.

Hairu:Excuse me, than why we only saw him using screws until now?

Najimi:Oh, he just really likes screws.

Hairu:I see!

This upbeat conversation brought an awkard atmosphere in the otherwise serious situation. However, neither woman seemed to really care.