chapter 8;;

after all of the students unload their luggage into their respective cabins, the teachers call us over into one big group. we're only staying for one night. i don't know why people packed so much.

"okay, everyone! we're going to have a little battle between all of the cabins! whichever group wins doesn't have to stay after school to clean for a whole week!"

gasps are heard all around as students start jumping up and down with excitement. no cleaning for a week? hell yeah, count me the fuck in. that's just more time spent with y/n.

"each group will play 007 bang!" the teacher explains. "whichever group lasts the longest wins!"

"oh, we have so got this in the bag." jake whispers to me.

i nod. "no doubt." the four of us used to play all the time when we were younger. as for niki and y/n, i'm not sure. but one thing i am sure of is that they're both smart enough to figure it out.

the teachers tell us to get into our groups so we surround ourselves in a tight circle. "you guys know how to play, right?" niki asks. oh, thank god.

one teacher grabs our attention. "okay, when i blow the whistle, all teams will start! ready..." he blows into the silver metal and all around you can hear various voices repeating '007 bang'.

i start first. "007 bang!" i point at myself and both y/n and jake put their hands up immediately. i knew she could do it.

"i'll go." she smiles. "0..0..7.. bang!" she draws it out before hurriedly pointing at niki. she and jay then put their hands up. at this rate, there's no way we're failing.

the game goes on pretty smoothly until there's only two teams left. ours and some other one filled with juniors from y/n and niki's class. they're pretty good, but we're better.

i glance over at them for a second only to see one of them slightly mess up as one girl calls out the slogan. nobody else seems to notice except for me. "hey, they-"

"and we have our winner!" the teacher points at the juniors.

"wait, what?"

"you missed it, hoon." y/n tells me. "you were looking away when heeseung pointed at jake."

i shake my head. "this is ridiculous! they messed up even before we-"

"it's okay." she stands up and then holds out her hand for me to grab. "let's go check out the rest of the campsite, hm?"

i sigh while getting up. it sucks that we didn't win but i guess it's not the end of the world. "okay, let's go."

we walk around a bit while everyone else gets settled into their cabins before dinner later. the cold nips at my nose but every time y/n looks at me, i feel a little warm fuzzy feeling inside. the affect this girl has on me is insane.

i think i love her.

holy shit. i love her.

how could this possibly happen so fast? it hasn't even been two months yet! i mean, it's close, but still! how did i fall so fucking quickly? jake is most definitely gonna tease me about this later.

"are you okay?"

"hm?" i respond to her voice.

she laughs. "you just kind of zoned out for a minute."

"oh. i'm fine." i smile and intertwine our fingers.

"something on your mind?"

"just you."

she blushes and elbows my side lightly. "you're so cheesy."

i bend down and pick up a winter flower. "for you, my love." i say dramatically.