chapter 10;;

i suddenly wake up to the smell of pancakes floating up the staircase and into my room. the sizzle of bacon fills my ears as i adjust my eyes to the sunlight.

i get up and walk downstairs to see y/n making breakfast. she's cooking? man, she really is the most perfect girl. there's nothing she can't do.

her beauty astonishes me. she looks ravishing even in the early morning. she catches sight of me watching her and instantly blushes. "did i wake you up?"

i shake my head. "it's okay. how long have you been up for?"

"i got up not too long ago. you're cute when you sleep, by the way." she giggles. now i'm blushing.

"so are you."

"oh?" she looks up from the stove. "when did you see me sleeping? did you wake up in the middle of the night?"

right. i woke up before her on that class trip a few weeks back. she has no knowledge of my freakout with jake. "oh, uh, i slept beside you on our class trip."

"you did?"

i nod sheepishly. "i couldn't fall asleep without you."

she focuses back on cooking but i can see the tiny hint of a smile on her lips. "so, any plans today?" i ask.

she shakes her head no. "why? did you have something in mind?"

"we haven't gone out in awhile. well, except for yesterday, but that was a holiday."

"are you suggesting we go out on a date?"

i smile. "you're not allowed to say no."

she grins. "i would never." she places a stack of freshly made pancakes on a plate with a side of bacon, pushing it in front of me. "eat up, hoon."

(🧸)

later that night, y/n and i walk hand in hand into the same restaurant as our first date. we spent the day hanging around at my house before stopping by her house so she could pack some clothes. she's staying the whole weekend with me and i couldn't be happier.

"have i told you how beautiful you look tonight?" i ask. she's wearing this stunning little black dress that matches perfectly with my white dress shirt. we look like a match made in heaven. and we definitely are.

she laughs and grows pink. "about a hundred times already. but thank you."

"what about me? don't i look dashing?"

"dashing?" she giggles. "sure, hoon, you look very dashing."

"why thank you, my love."

"my love..?"

i grin then kiss her cheek. "i love you, angel."

she smiles. "i love you too."

after the waiter seats us, we have a delicious dinner and an overall good time. we even get many compliments on how cute we look together. i'm certainly not one to disagree. we look like soulmates.

after dinner, we walk down the street together. our hands are intertwined as we pass by buildings that are lit up in the darkness by hundreds of tiny lights. it looks like a scene straight out of a movie. like those old time ones where the guy walks the girl home and then kisses her goodnight. only, i've already got the girl. lucky me.