5 | Motel Day

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out into the motel to get a beer, surprised when the door opened and the two brothers came in, coffees in hand.

    "Guys! Knock!" I said, holding the towel tighter around my body.

    "Don't flatter yourself, Bellamy. You're not the first woman we've seen in a towel." Dean answered, completely unfazed, and sat on the edge of his bed, drinking his coffee.

    "Did you at least think to get a coffee for me?" I asked as I closed the mini-fridge.

    "Yeah. I'm drinking it." Dean answered.

    I walked over to him and snatched the cup from him. "You're annoying."

    "That's what you love about me, sweetheart." Dean winked.

    "Two things. One, I don't. In any way. And two, stop calling me 'sweetheart'. It makes me uncomfortable."

"Whatever you say, sweet—" he saw my scowling face. "Uh..little devil."

"Dean. Seriously?" Sam looked at his brother.

"What? She put me on the spot, man!" Dean pointed accusingly at me.

I walked away and headed into my room to change; after changing into a plain black t-shirt and blue jeans, I walked out and found the brothers still relaxing on the beds.

    "I'm surprised you guys didn't catch a case from my father already." I said as I towel-dried my damp hair.

    "Oh, we got a case." Sam corrected me. "It's in Buffalo. Crowley wants us to bag the Alpha Werewolf."

    I scoffed, shaking my head. "'Course he does. He's always been obsessed with it. Unlimited power over all supernatural species." I walked over to the bed Sam was sitting on and sat beside him. "You guys gonna be gone for a few days?"

    "You gonna throw a party?" Dean asked from the other bed.

    "No. I don't have any friends." I answered honestly.

========

After an entire rewatch of Scooby-Doo a full day later, I got a call.

I looked at the number and held it up to my ear, eating a sour candy from the bag I raided from the vending machine down the hall. "Why are you interrupting my me time? Don't you have a cast to solve?"

"We're working on it. Just called to see you hadn't run off." Dean answered.

"What makes you think I haven't?" I questioned, the episode paused as I laid on my stomach on the bed.

"Please. You couldn't last two days without seeing my face now."

"I've been all right so far. Maybe I'm just impervious to your charms." I answered.

    "No, that's not it."

    "Hm. Call me once you figure it out, 'kay? In the meantime, leave me to my personal time." I said, hanging up the phone and resuming the episode.

    A black flash appeared in my peripheral vision and I jumped when I saw my father standing there.

    "Cartoons, Bianca?" he said.

    I kept the episode playing as I just stared at him. "You don't get to judge, Dad."

    "And why aren't you with your Winchester boys?" he questioned.

    "Because as I told them, I'm not working for you anymore. It's repetitive and it gives me a migraine." I snapped.

========

I stayed up late into the night waiting for them to come back. They told me they'd be back near eleven that night, and they were half an hour overdue—but that was normal, given their kind of work.

    I stretched out on a bed and closed my eyes, relaxing in silence—aside from the faint chatter of Shaggy talking with Scooby-Doo—until the motel door opened.

    "Are you watching Scooby-Doo?" Dean asked.

    I opened my eyes and looked to my left, seeing Dean staring at me while Aam walked away. "Yeah. What about it?"

    "Nothing," he shook his head. "....can I watch?"

    I was surprised at that. Sitting up. "I mean...if you want."

    He walked over and tapped my leg. "Move your leg."

    I looked at him oddly, then moved my leg, tensing up when he sat beside me. "...why are you sitting next to me?"

    He looked at me. "Because I can."

   Sam took out a beer from the mini fridge and opened it, looking at us as we watched the latest rewatch of episode. "You two have the weirdest relationship."

    "Don't say that, Sammy." Dean said with a distasteful look at me. "She's not my type."

    "How so?" I crossed my arms.

    "I don't go for demon-chicks."

Short little chapter😁