17 | When In Doubt? Pie

⛧✧ ✮⚝

⛧✧ ✮⚝

"Bianca. Bianca..." a familiar voice said above me, and a rough pair of hands gently cupped my face. "Hey. Come on, now. Don't you dare make me kiss you awake, because once I start, I'm never going to be able to stop kissing you."

"Dean. Please shut up.." I said, drugged to the max.

"How much drugs did they give you?" he asked as he helped me sit up, opening an eyelid for me.

"A lot. And not the good kind, either."

"Hmm.." he gently grabbed my chin and turned me to face him. "Are you going to die on me?"

"I'll try my best not too." I answered tiredly with a shrug.

"Okay, good. We gotta get outta here. Bobby's going to get Sam." he helped me out of the bed best he could with his crutch. "Come on. Rise and shine."

========

"Dean?" I lightly knocked on the door of the cabin, having him open the door to the bathroom. "Can I come in?"

    "...I don't currently have clothes on. Aside from a towel..." he said.

    "And? It's not like I haven't seen you naked. On multiple occasions. Sometimes on the same day."

    "Hey. Stop it." he snapped, "I told you last week. I don't want to get back together with you unless you tell me those three little words. Not 'I want you' because I refuse for this relationship to be purely physical."

    "And what makes you think I don't still...like you?"

    "Bianca—"he grabbed my chin with his thumb and forefinger, tilting my chin up and leaning his head down by mine. "—My darling, you can't even say it."

    I swallowed, trying to control myself. "Then if you want me to not just want your body, you need to stop it with all the flirty nicknames."

    "No can do, sweetheart. It's part of the challenge." He brought his lips down to my ear. "And I hope you pass, because I want you. Body and soul."

    I breathed in his familiar scent of warm spices, incense, and smoke. "And you don't think I want you just as much?"

    He pulled me into the bathroom, closing the door so the heat didn't get out—but it didn't matter if the heat from the shower got out. His chest pressing against mine, pinning me to the bathroom tiled wall, was hot enough to light every part of my body on fire. Every. Single. Part.

    "What did you want to talk about?" Dean asked in a low voice, his thumb brushing over my lower lip as his other hand slid over my side. His face inches away from mine.