18 | Truth Will Out

⛧✧ ✮⚝

⛧✧ ✮⚝

I slid my legs around Dean's waist as he grabbed my chin and guided me into a kiss, his hand sliding from my chin and lightly wrapping around my throat, covering the dark marks made there by his lips.

"Dean." I laid my head back on the pillow.

"Yeah?" He asked, moving his hand from my neck and placing his elbows on either side of the mattress.

"What if Sam walks in?" I asked, suddenly conscious the only thing keeping me hidden was Dean's body covering mine.

"He won't." he answered.

"How do you know?" I asked, giggling lightly as he brushed kisses against my neck.

"I told him I wanted alone time with you for a few hours."

"You did not!" I said, my eyes wide.

"What?" He smiled, "it's not like he doesn't know we're sleeping together." he dipped his head and kissed my jaw. "The room gets pretty loud when we're in it."

"Dean. Shut up, please."

"Okay." He placed his lips back over mine, his fingers lightly tugging at the roots of my hair—not enough to hurt me, but enough to get me to open my mouth to him.

"Bianca, are you—"

"Oh, my God, Dean, don't ruin the moment." I pulled his neck back down and kissed him, enjoying the feel of his familiar hands traveling over my body, with no destination other than to touch every inch of my skin.

"Bianca, seriously.."

I sighed, keeping my arms wound around his neck. "What?"

"Are you okay?" he asked. "This last week has been hell for you. Your father tried to kill you just yesterday."

"Yeah. And I took care of him." I answered. "He's back in Hell, and he can't leave. Not until someone summons him."

"So..you're okay?"

"Would I currently be in this position if I wasn't okay?"

"...I don't know. You're kind of confusing." He admitted.

"Dean, I mean this in the most loving way, but shut up and kiss me."

    Dean slid a hand down my side and his thumb circled my inner thigh, his mouth capturing mine in another heated kiss, his tongue brushing against mine as my fingers slid into his hair.