7 | Demons Hold Grudges

I walked up with the brothers, holding onto a demon. "How's it going, Ollie?"

    "You're late." the male said simple, glaring at us.

    "Traffic was a bitch." Dean answered.

    "If you didn't want us late, you should have just met us." I said to Ollie.

    "One rugaru." Sam pushed the monster into the other demon's hands as they loaded it into the back of the SUV.

    "Where's my dad?" I asked, crossing my arms.

    Ollie scoffed. "Banging a hooker in a sweet spot called None Of Your Business."

    "Oh, look at that. Demon trying to be funny." Dean answered with a fake laugh, then his smile fell. "But seriously, dude. I wouldn't joke around with the princess."

    "She's not a princess anymore. She gave that up once she left." Ollie snarled.

    My eyebrows shot up and I snapped my fingers, having the female demon behind him spontaneously burst into flames.

    "Bellamy.." Dean looked at me warningly.

    "No. She burns." I answered, turning back to  Ollie, ignoring the screams and smell of burning flesh from the female demon.

    "Are we ever gonna see Crowley again or is he just gonna keep sending his demon extras to pick up his laundry?" Dean asked.

    Ollie leaned forward, pretending not to hear. "I'm sorry. I know you're speaking, I see your lips moving, but I can't understand what you're saying 'cause I don't speak Little Bitch."

    I looked at Dean and he looked back at me, stepping aside and the two brothers covered their ears as I let out an earth-shattering scream, exploding Ollie's head and having blood splatter all over us.

    The single remaining demon looked at me wide-eyed and got into the car with the monster, and sped off.

========

I walked into the run-down house the three of us were staying in for the time being. "You know, I don't like this at all, but if my dad doesn't hold up his part of the deal for Sam's soul, we can always fall on Plan B."

Dean whipped his head around. "No. We are not doing that."

"What? What's Plan B?" Sam asked us.

"Plan B is where I go back to Hell for all eternity in exchange for your soul." I answered.

"You're forgetting to leave out one convenient part." Dean said, obviously irritated that I would even bring it up after weeks of letting it stew. "Crowley's going to make your life literal hell if you go back down there. In these last few weeks, you've pissed off twenty demons!" Dean said in a raised voice, getting closer to me until he was looking down and I was looking up at him. "No! We're not doing Plan B."

Sam let out a low whistle, but the two of us kept looking at each other in annoyance. "Well, we could always go back to getting monsters for Crowley."

"No man, screw it, I'm done." Dean finally walked away from me.

"Calm down." Sam said.

"We've been going on these freaking Crowley runs and it's not getting us anywhere." Dean replied.

"Dean—"

"I mean, the only thing that's really changed, is now I need a daily rape shower." Dean said.

Sam sighed. "Okay, you're right. Let's go with Plan B."

Dean instantly looked even angrier than he already was when his brother mentioned that.