16 | Human Relations

⛧✧ ✮⚝

⛧✧ ✮⚝

"How many of you ass-clowns are in there? A hundred? More?" Dean asked, his arms tightening around me as I tried to push away from him, but he held me firm against his chest.

Leviathan-Cas just smiled, his mouth dripping black blood.

"Your vessel's gonna explode, ain't it? Wouldn't do anything too strenuous. In fact, I'd call it a day, head on home, huh?" Dean suggested.

"We'll be back. For you." it answered, and walked away.

Bobby blew out a sigh. "Well, this is a new one."

"Dean! Let go of me!" I squirmed out of his grasp quickly the second he loosened his arms from my waist.

"Well, I'm sorry if I wanted to protect you!" Dean said as the three of us stood.

"And I don't need your protection!" I replied in a snappy voice.

"Hey, you two! Quit your bickering and let's find Sam!" Bobby interrupted.

"Fine." I trailed behind the two men as they walked where Leviathan-Cas went, and we found Sam pressed up against a wall in a panic.

    Dean ran up to his brother. "Sam! You hearing me?" he put a hand on Sam's chest when Sam snapped out of it, still freaked out. "Whoa. Look at me. Hey. All right, we got to button this up. Come on, let's get out of here. Come on."

    The four of us walked out of the lab and found Leviathan-Cas walking behind a gate and into a water reservoir; the four of us watch as he goes under, and whirlpool appears as black liquid radiates out from it, then disappears suddenly.

    "Aw, hell." Bobby sighed when he saw a sight that read: 'Public Water Supply. No Swimming. No Fishing. No Boating.'

    "Damn it." Dean said as he grabbed Cas's trench-coat from where it floated nearby.

    "You said it. Those...whatever you call 'ems..." Bobby nodded.

    "Leviathan." I answered.

    He looked at me. "Right. If they're in the pipes, they got themselves a highway to anywhere."

    "Awesome." Dean sighed. "Okay. So he's gone."

    "Yeah. Rest in peace. If that's in the cards." Bobby added.

    "Dumb son of a bitch." Dean said as he folded the trench coat.

    Bobby shrugged. "Well, he was friends with us, wasn't he? Can't get much dumber than that. Come on, those things will be coming up for air soon."