𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┓
𝖐𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖘 
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┛

10 September 1942

Elena had spent the past few days trying to focus on schoolwork. Her homework was done fairly quickly, so she started reading a book she found in the restricted section, Magick Moste Evile. It was no secret she was interested in the Dark Arts, mainly on how they used magic. However this time, what she was looking for was magic that could reverse Orion's potion's effects. Working on a solution had gotten her through the past few days as she was buried in books, and did not have time to think about what had happened in the cave, and more importantly about Tom and Dumbledore.

She still wasn't sure if he was telling the truth, it was Tom Riddle after all. Even as a small child his reputation preceded him at the orphanage. Elena knew all too well what he was capable of. For this reason, she was on the way to the Transfiguration classroom. She wanted to tell Dumbledore about the dream she had had, but she knew she couldn't say exactly what it was about. She strolled the corridors trying to come up with a way to ask Dumbledore for help while not revealing too much.

So Dumbledore thinks she is innocent.

Elena froze in her place, this was the same voice she had heard back at the orphanage. She looked around, some sixth year Ravenclaws were coming out of Transfiguration. She tried to keep her focus on that person's thoughts.

Maybe she really is.

She narrowed it down to a group of four Ravenclaw boys. They walked with their backs turned and she decided to follow them. They were heading towards the Ravenclaw Tower. She quickened her pace and got in front of them, pretending to drop her books in order to take a look at the boys. The first two at the front she had never seen before, as they were in a different house and a year older.

"Elena, are you okay?"

She knew that voice from somewhere. One of the boys in the back knelt down next to her, and started gathering her books. Elena's heart was beating too fast as she looked at his face. It was Rin. She couldn't believe her eyes as his words muffled in her ears. She only came back to reality when he put his hand on her shoulder and shook her a little.

"Are you okay?"

"How are you here?" She managed to say.

His lips curled into a smile. "What do you mean? I am a wizard."

"I thought you were a muggle." Elena was still in disbelief as Rin handed her the books, his eyes lingering a bit too long on Magick Moste Evile. She took the book from his hands and smiled. "Thank you, again."

"Don't mention it," he gave another quick smile, and ran to join the others. Turning one last time to look at the girl.

Elena stood there, on the ground, for a little longer. Tojo Rin was a wizard, he was at Hogwarts. It was him all along. A flash of worry was replaced by relief. She laughed to herself. He seemed convinced by Dumbledore, so Elena could finally let this thing go.

"What are you doing there on the floor?"

Elena jumped at the sound of Tom's voice. She quickly got up, nearly tripping on her robe. "Nothing. I fell."

Tom shrugged and started walking as Elena stood still. He stopped and turned to her, "Aren't you coming?"

"What?"

"We have Divination in fifteen minutes."

Elena finally came to her senses and caught up to Tom, matching his pace. "I was wrong about you."