𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┓
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┛

4 November 1942

Elena shivered, feeling her damp clothes stealing the heat of her body. It was dark, but she could hear water dripping in the distance. She was in a cave, she was in the cave. It was different this time, the others were gone, there was no fire. Nonetheless, she could feel a presence in the shadows watching her every move.

She slowly looked around. Nothing had changed in the cave other than the disappeared screams of the children that were with her the last time she was there. She felt like she was reliving that day, the day she had met Grindelwald. Something was wrong. She looked for her wand but she couldn't find it. She tried to cast incendio wandless but she failed. Her defeat wasn't long lived though, as someone lit up a fire, revealing the cave and himself.

''Elena, I'm glad we meet again,'' the figure said slowly making their way to her.

Elena didn't know if this was a memory or a dream. Maybe all the stories she had heard from Rin had made their way into their dreams, or maybe it was Tom trying to resurface the last part of her memories. Either way, in front of her stood Grindelwald. She wanted to run, but something in her told her to stay and listen.

''Why am I here?''

''I wanted to meet you,'' he said as he took out something from his coat's pocket. Elena recognized it immediately. It was her wand. She couldn't be sure if she should take it so she didn't do anything.'' Come on, take it I have a wand.'' He looked at his other hand that held  a long and thin wand. Keeping her eyes on his, Elena reached for her wand. ''I see you've grown up to be a powerful young witch."

"I want answers," Elena managed to say. This was a dream right? He couldn't harm her.

"And you will get them, when we meet again."

"Are you leaving?"

"It's time to wake up Elena." He slowly retreated into the shadows, "Be careful with the Riddle boy. It seems like he beat your little trick from last time. Don't let him get into your head.'' 

Elena woke up, feeling nauseous. She ran to the toilettes, throwing up and struggling to breathe. The dream was too real, more real than any other that had come before. It was Tom, it should've been. He was trying to get into her mind again, surely.

•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅•

When the morning came, Elena walked to the common room in the hopes of finding Orion. They still hadn't talked about what had gone on during Halloween, Elena was avoiding everyone, including her, but now she needed to talk to someone. Orion was in a corner talking to Anna, no actually Anna was crying and Orion was trying to calm her down. Elena approached them, despite Orion warning her with her eyes. When Anna caught a glimpse of the girl she stood up, pushing her back and pinning her to the wall. Soon Anna's wand was digging into her neck.

"You! Why are you like this? Why couldn't you just leave us alone?" Anna's face was so close to Elena's, she had to look away to avoid the girl's breath. "It was my chance!"

Elena just smiled, it soon turned to laughter which earned confused looks from everyone in the common room. "I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?"

Anna's face getting redder and redder. "You're out of your mind! I have my wand pointed at you and you still laugh! What kind of a psychopath are you?"