invasion

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter 4: invasion

"night, eren!" sasha mocked me as soon as i walked into the dorm. she followed it up with kissing noises. "would you shut up!" i groaned in embarrassment; shaking my head to get rid of the remaining sleep.

she giggled, continuing the torment, "so.. were you making out with eren all that time," she wiggled her eyebrows. "i heard he's good." the smile on her face turned into a wide smirk.

"who knows," i shrugged, heading to my room. i knew my lack of response would make her go crazy. "y/n!? are you really not gonna tell me," she followed right at my footsteps. entering my room, i put the bear down on my bed, "come on you have to tell me," she continued with an iron hard resolve. she spun me around with my arms, gripping each of them tightly, "pleasee!" she dragged out the 'e' at an obnoxious volume.

i clasped my hand around her mouth "shh! stop it!" i laughed at her. "i'm just fucking with you. all we did was go on the ferris wheel." she stood straight on her feet again; disappointment covered her features. "that's really it?" she pried one last time. "hate to break it to you."

"so boring." she rolled her eyes with force. sasha picked up the bear, laying down on the bed with it. she did a double take, examining the bear. "wait, did he give this to you?" she squealed.

"no, he stole it," a smile broke through at the memory, "plus it's an apology bear. why are you so certain something's going on anyway?" i teased, but i was genuinely curious. maybe her answer would give me more background on him?

"it's hope, more than anything. you saw how he was today- he was never like that before. maybe if he was into you it would bring him back? i don't know it's wishful thinking." her face was gloomy; like she might start crying if she thought about it anymore.

"sleepover in my room?" i ask the question like we aren't separated with just a wall. "duh!" her mood instantly lightens; shooting an exiting the room. in the quiet, my mind runs over the day. i realize that i'm still weaning eren's jacket. i pull the soft leather closer around me, tucking my face into the neckline. it doesn't smell like anything. that's weird, i saw him wearing it all day, but the only scent is faded detergent.

my mind doesn't fully process it before sasha runs back in. three pillows and all the blankets she can hold in tow. she runs over to the bed, throwing them on before getting underneath my sheets. "come on, i'm tired!" she whines, opening her arms to invite me in. her body heat keeps me warm and comfortable, allowing me to doze off. in the distance, i hear a jangling but my mind is too far gone to investigate.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

jean walked close by my side on our way to get coffee, coming back from philosophy. "y/n," he started, "i really don't understand anything in chem," his voice dragged, waiting for me to extend an offer. "oh no that's awful," i feigned compassion, "what will horseface do?" he was constantly nagging me about doing this and that assignment or asking for a tutor. i enabled him by giving in, so i didn't have room to complain.

"tch," he pushed my body further from his, "you could help ya'know," still pleading.

"yeah i know.. but i wrote that behemoth essay for you literally last week. i'm all burnt out." he shot me a dirty look; knowing he shouldn't be asking for anything right now. "whatever i'll just ask sasha," his face lit up like he just had the best idea.

i laughed at his ignorance, "dude, sasha is doing worse in chem than me." looking over at his face, he looked crushed. "we don't even have the same professors, can't you just ask someone in your class," i probed.