venom

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter 12: venom

eren's pov:

my hands slid down y/n's body. she turned herself, front side resting on my own as she went slack. "no way i can last another round," her pant was hard to hear from the water coming down on both of us. running my hands through her hair, i rinsed out any remaining shampoo. "i can," i laughed, bringing my chin to rest on her shoulder.

my abilities allowed me to regenerate energy quickly, and with all of the blood i was drinking from y/n, i was in tiptop shape. i could keep my hands on her forever. this trip had felt like a fever dream. weeks ago, i wouldn't have said it was even possible, but we were here. i didn't plan to have so much sex with her in this cabin, but i wasn't one to complain.

finally telling her the truth about her mom lifted a weight i didn't know had been so rough on my shoulders. many heavy burdens still clouded my vision, but at least i could finally feel again. and i was feeling with her.

"we should probably head back today," she sighed, bringing me out of my daydream. she grabbed a towel from the rack, wrapping it around her body. she was right, but i couldn't help the frown that made its way onto my face. "yeah, you're right," i followed in her footsteps, grabbing a towel of my own. this would be our fifth day here; as much as i wanted to stay, we had lives back in sina.

she was quick to make her way into the bedroom; i trailed her there too. from behind her, i grabbed her hips, nipping at the skin on her neck, leaving yet another hickey. the majority of her skin was purple now; i would have felt bad if she didn't moan so loud when i gave them to her. "eren!" she pushed on my chest, giggling, "we really should get our shit together," she was firm, but not harsh.

making her way around the bedroom, she picked up all the clothes from the floor, most of which were mine. "do you need more clean clothes?" the laundry machine had broken; because there always had to be one thing, so she was stuck wearing all of my clothes for the entirety of the trip. i hadn't heard her complain; i think she likes it. i made a mental note to let her sneak home with a few of my pieces.

"yeah, that'd be good," she folded the dirty ones, shoving them into my suitcase. i made my way over to the closet, picking out the only comfortable set left. she slid on my boxers, and i slapped her ass on the way out of the room, covering my smile. she looked so good wearing my clothes.

things between us had changed so drastically on this trip, i worried they might slip back when we returned. i tried not to think about it; grabbing out the last pack of bacon from the fridge.

y/n made her way into the kitchen not long after, "aw making me food again, so domestic," i had to pause my motion of throwing the bacon on the skillet to shoot her a glare; shaking my head at the same time. "ha ha," i sarcastically laughed. i would miss this too; her dependance on me to make her meals. it was just the two of us in our bubble; it almost felt like we were married.

"on the way back, can i use your laptop?" another harsh reminder of the reality we had ahead of us, "i know my classes are gonna drown me," her hands reached up to her forehead, applying pressure in preparation for the headache that would appear later. "yeah, 'course,"

she slipped her way over to my spot by the stove, tucking herself underneath my arm and wrapping her hands around my waist as she watched the meat caramelize. i hated the smell of human food, but for her, i'd make bacon for every meal she ever ate.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the car ride back to my apartment was long. y/n spent many hours on my laptop; slamming schoolwork until the battery finally died. even with her intent focus, our bodies were constantly connected. my hand on her thigh; her hand meeting mine on the gear shift. we didn't disconnect.