Chapter 2

Chat P.VO.

~ Earlier that day ~

The Man - p.. please I.. I pay you back!!!!

Chat - Bullshit it's been 2 fucking weeks.

The man - Please!

"Cataclysm" he said in the low deep tone. He walked over towards the man and touch his neck.

He watched as his venom like power moved through the man's veins that was in his neck. He sat back and watched as the man began to scream from the cataclysm that was burning his inside.

While he was in the middle of watching The Man his ears stood up when he heard the sound of a young woman.

He quickly jumped on top of a roof that was nearby to watch. Once he seen the young woman his eyes widen. He had never seen a woman so beautiful in his life before.

She had curves in all the right places and also had a beautiful face. Even though he had been with many women something about the girl made him want her for himself.

After watching for a few minutes he decided to jump down and talk to her. Once he was close up he could see her body better.

She was short but he didn't mind that. If anything he love a short woman with sexy beautiful curves.

After walking around her body he was satisfied with what he had seen he knew that he had to have her.

After he was done taking to her he quietly jumped away and watched her for a little bit before she left the alleyway.

"Damn I killed a man and met a sexy ass woman, today can't get any better."  He said with a smirk on his face.

After he said that his phone began to rang. He pick it up to see that it was his Best friend Nino.

Chat - Fuck I forgot I start school today.

After he said that he turned around and began jumping from rooftops.

With Marinette

Marinette still couldn't believe all the events that happened to her this morning.

Her mind was so messed up from everything. She even thought of skipping school but she knew she couldn't because she had an exam that she had to take.

As she walked closer to the school she could see that her sister and her friends were already at the top of the stairs waiting for her.

She was thinking of turning around and going through the back door but it was already too late her friends had spotted her. She already knew what they were going to do so she just needed to get it over.

Her sister was very popular in the school but not because of her being kind or anything but it was because she got around.

Many of the boys liked her because they knew if they were to pay her $20 she would give them head or sleep with them.

Megan was the one who spread the rumors about her. She told everyone that Marinette would do anything for some spare change even though it was her sister.

While she was walking up the stairs she heard the girls begin giggling.

Marinette didn't say anything she just continue to walk.

Lila - Mmm look who came to school today.

Chloe - Right aren't you supposed to be at some club on your knees sucking dick?