Chapter 11

"Marinette!!!!"

When the bluenette heard her name beging yell she woke up from her sleep to see who it was.

It was her father standing at her door mad her mother was also standing at her door looking at her as well.

Tom - You little bitch! You didn't clean my house this morning?!?!

Marinette - I..I did, everything was clean before I left. 

Sabian - No you didn't you just slipped right out the house this morning!

Marinette - I..I promise I clean everything up.

Tom - Are you saying my wife is lying?!?!

Marinette - No b..but I.

She was scared like really scared.  Her mother was on thing but her father, he was like the devil himself.

Tom - Since you can't do anything right get the fuck out of my damn house now! Don't grab anything just fucking leave!

After he said that Marinette quickly got up. She grabbed her phone and got up from her bed. She whip her tears away before Walking past her parents.

Tom - This is all your fault! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have to put up with the little bitch!

Sabian - I thought I was doing the right thing. I couldn't get rid of her.

Tom - Damn you can be a stupid bitch too!

After that her parents started arguing. They were so loud that everyone in the house heard them.

Marinette just simply continue to walk away. While walking the room to her sister door opened. 

Megan - Please don't go!

Adrien - Naw I'm good I'm completely turn off like really shit.

Megan - P..Please! I can clean up everything!

Adrien - No I don't do that nasty shit.

Megan began to cry as Adrien walk away.  While walking down the stairs he could see Marinette leaving the house.  He kind of wondered where she was going. 

Once the door was closed Marinette let out a sigh of relief. She was kind of happy that her parents told her to leave. She wasn't worried about having a place to stay at. She just pulled her phone out and text Samantha that she was staying the night at her house.

Samantha just like her Message and text her that there was food in the house and that she would be home late. 

After that she was on her way to her house. What she didn't know was there was some body following her the whole time she was walking to her second home.

~ At Samantha House ~