Chapter 3

Marinette - And this is the library if you want we can go inside and look around.

Alya - That's fine.

Right now Marinette was doing her normal job. Since she got all A's and B's and only took two classes they had gave Marinette a few jobs to do around the school.

Her number one job was introducing new students around the school. It was a job that she was doing right now. Her other job were making sure the plants outside in the greenhouse we're okay and also running errands around the school.

Marinette quite love her jobs one of the reason because  could do whatever she wanted around her school. In second because she didn't have to be in any classes with her sister and her friends.

She found it very comforting. Right now she was showing the new girl around the school.

Alya - Wow your school is way bigger than my old one.

Marinette - Really?

Alya - Yes my old  library is nowhere as big as this, you guys literally have three stories.

Marinette - Yeah I come in here a lot so if you ever need to know where anything is it's a 50/50 chance you might see me and I can help you out.

Alya - Well I'll make sure to remember that.

Marinette giggled before continuing to show her around the school. She Was kind of happy to be talking to someone, she knows she couldn't get used to her because later she was going to change just like the rest of them.

Once she was done showing her around the library they began waking around the school.

Since it was lunch time Marinette decided to show her the lunch room. She was a little nervous because she knew her sister and her friend where going to be in there and she didn't want to get embarrassed.

Marinette - S.. since it's lunch time I guess I'll show you the cafeteria.

Alya - Ah good I'm so hungry.

Marinette smile at her before walking out of the room.

Alya - You know your nicer than I thought you would be.

Marinette - Why would you as that?

Alya - I know don't judge a book by a cover but when I seen you I thought you were going to be mean because you know your very beautiful and most pretty girl are mean as fuck.

Marinette - Well your beautiful as well are you mean?

Alya - No but if anyone tries me than yes I can be. But I'm sure your not going to be a problem to me.

Marinette smile at her as the counted to walk around the school. Once they entered the lunch room Alya begin looking around the cafeteria.

Alya - Wow it's huge as fuck.

Marinette - Yeah a lot of kids with money go to this school.

Alya - That's why everything is so upgraded in here.

Marinette - Yep.

Alya - So are we a loud to go off school grounds to get something to eat?

Marinette - Yes you are but many of the children eat here because the food isn't like the other schools.

Alya - Wow this is a really privilege school.