Chapter 20

Marinette didn't know how long she had been sleeping for but it felt amazing. When she got home the only thing she did was take off her dress and also her shoes and went straight to sleep.

While she was still laying in her bed the window to her room opened up.

She sat her head up and looked over at it to see Chat Noir coming through it.

She had thought he was going to wait a day or two to come visit her again especially a the last night.

She was so exhausted that she didn't even have enough energy to make herself feel scared.

"Missed Me?" The Black cat said.

Marinette just looked at him without saying anything.

Chat smirk before walking over towards the bed. He sat down next to her and placed his hand on her back.

Chat - So are you feeling better after last night?

Marinette still didn't say anything.

Chat - So your not fucking taking?

Finally she opened up her mouth to say something "I..I'm just tired that's all"

Chat - Well to bad for you because I'm ready to have a taste of that pussy.

Marinette sigh after he said that. All sje wanted to do was just sleep. While she just laid there Chat kiss her on the cheek and going down to her neck.

Marinette was moaning the whole time he was doing so. He pulled off the cover from all her body as he continued to kiss her.

He only stop once he reached the middle of her back. When he did she turn around to look at him to see that he was already staring at her.

Marinette  - Why'd you stop?

Chat - Didn't you just say you were tired?

Marinette - Y..yes.

Chat - Doesn't look like it to me.

Marinette was speechless before sighing and turning around to let him finish whatever he was doing.

Chat - So I see you got your ass up and went to school this morning.

Marinette - Y..yeah.

"And who were those two boys that was around you?"

He said while rubbing her bare ass cheek. Marinette kind of jump a little after he said that. 

Marinette - There my friends. 

'You have guy friends?" He said while grabbing on her ass cheek.

"Y..yes and No one of the boys is my friend's boyfriend and the other is his best friend. I promise I've never done anything with any of them." She said while sitting up and looking back at him.

Chat sat up and pulled his zipper down until his dick was out.

Chat - On the floor on your knees.

Marinette quickly did what she was told. When she was on the floor and on her knees Chat moved his body and made sure his dick was in front of her face.

Marinette was about to pass out on the stop. Her face when from a light red to a now dark red.

Chat - Depending on how you suck me off I might let your friends live. 

Marinette looked at him than at his dick. She couldn't believe that she had to suck on him just to save Adrien and Nino life's.

Even though she didn't know how to she could at least try because the last thing she ever wanted was anyone's death because of her. She let out a shaky sigh before grabbing it.

Chat bit his lips when he felt her soft hand on him. He didn't know why but he really wanted to see if she was going to really do it.

Marinette started off slow. She took her tongue and began licking it. For Chat it felt awkward because he could tell she didn't know what the fuck she was doing. 

He was going to say something until he felt her grab his dick. He let out a groan and looked down at her.

He never knew that a woman could look so cute while jerking him off. Her hands were so soft and warm. He bit his lips as she continued. 

Marinette was shook as she countied to jerk him off. His dick when from soft to hard. She kissed his dick while rubbing it up and down faster.

She felt like she was getting the hang of it. It was really weird because she was kind of liking it. Soon she let out a breath before taking him in.

His dick was big like really big. She took her time and slipped a good 6 inches in her mouth. 

She she lit up a little gag when she felt him push his dick a little bit down her throat.

Chat let out a low groan when she began moving her head up and down his shift.

He was surprise at how much she could take of him. Usually women couldn't even take that many inches on because he was thick.

Chat leaned his head back and let out moans and groans. No woman had never gave him the feeling that he was feeling right now at that moment. He hate it but he was moaning a loud bit damn she was good.

Marinette decided to take her tongue and swirl it around his dick. While moving her mouth up and down she took her hands and rubbed them on his dick as well.

She was actually having fun doing it, it made her pussy wet.

"Fuck!" He pulled out of her mouth and watched her catch her breath before thrusting back into her mouth. 

Marinette moan as he fuck her mouth.  She had to grab his thighs for support, he also grab her hair and moved faster in her throat. 

"F..Fuck I..I'm about to cum!"

After he said that he thrust faster in her mouth. At this point Marinette panties were completely soaking wet.

Her body felt just like it did yesterday when he was fucking her. She felt like she was going to pass out. Will that was until Chat shot his cement down her throat.

Her eyes winden as her mouth was filled with the hot liquid. Chat groan before pulling his dick out of her mouth.

"Swallow it"

Marinette hesitated before slowly swallowing it. She really didn't know how to explain the taste really.

Once it was all gone Chat grab her chin to make her look up at him.

Chat - Is this your first time giving someone head?

Marinette nodded her head. 

Chat - Good if I ever find out that you suck any man's dick just like you suck my I'll kill him and I'll cut your tongue out your mouth understand me?

Marinette - Yes.

Chat - I should be the only man you ever do this too.

Marinette - O..ok.

After he said that he pulled her up and toss her on the bed. Marinette got up and was about to crawl away until he grabbed the back of her ankles and pulled her back.

Chat - Oh I'm not done with you Princess ~ To night is going to be a long night.