Chapter 13

Marinette was so tired she didn't get any sleep last night.  She stayed up all night fearing that the Chat would come back to get her.

She only got 3 hours of sleep before she had to wake up at 6 in the morning to get ready for school. 

While walking down the hall her friend came up beside her.

Alya - Hey girly what's wrong?

Marinette - I didn't get enough sleep.

Alya - Awww I'm sorry.

Marinette - No it's ok its my fault I'm more worried about who my partners are going to be in this project. 

Alya - girl I'm pretty sure she's going to put me and you in a group.

Marinette - Ah I hope so.

Alya - I want to be in a group with you or Nino.

Marinette - Why him?

Alya - Girl are you blind you haven't seen the tention between me and him? Like we've been flirting this whole time.

Marinette - Oh sorry I guess I haven't been paying a lot of attention lately.

Alya - It's ok come on let's go before we're late.

Marinette nodded her head before walking with her to class. When they entered the room Nino ran over towards Alya and began to talk to her.

She smiled and shook her head before waking over towards her seat where Adrien was sitting. 

She should had ate something before coming to school. She was so worried about Chat coming to see her again that she also didn't eat a thing last night.

Adrien watch as she began pulling out her things. He was a little pissed last night because he couldn't see her. The  reason why he couldn't was because he had to deal with some of his father health business. 

At this point he was on the virge of tell the doctor to pull the plug on him. He could tell that she was tired, she had little bags under her eyes. She must had stay up all night because of him.

For some reason it kind of made him happy in a way. She still looked cute, it didn't matter what she had on she could pull it off which pissed him off in a way. It wasn't her it was just the fact that he knew a lot of man would brake their necks just to look at her.

~ Marinette Outfit  ~

His eyes soon left hers and turned toward the teacher as she began to speak. 

The Teacher - So class today I'm going to be telling you guys your groups. Like I said yesterday I'm picking them and that's that. Now for group one Nathaniel, Kim, Alix, and Max. Group two Alya, Marinette, Nino and Adrien.  Group Three.........