Chapter 4

Marinette Sigh as she walked down the road. Her day had been so long and tiring. The only thing she wanted to do was go home and take a hot shower.

Before going home she decided to stop bye a little restaurant. A smile so put on her face when she reached the restaurant.

She opened the door and as soon as she stepped in everyone started greeting her. The restaurant was one of her happy places. Everyone knew her because she was like the owner's daughter.

Marinette - Hey is Samantha here?!

A Man - Yep she in the back!

Marinette - Thank you.

After she said that she walked towards the back of the restaurant where the kitchen was.

While waking towards the back she could see Samantha focusing on making something that was edible.

Marinette - Good Evening Mom!

Samantha looked up from what she was doing and Marinette. " Hi love how was your day?!"

Marinette - It was ok I made a Friend.

Samantha - Really?!

Marinette - Yes her name is Alya she stood up for me today when Megan and her friends were attaching me.

Samantha - Really?!

Marinette - Yes she's very sweet but she's also a force not to reckon with. To be honest I'm kind of a little afraid of her.

Samantha - Well that's a good thing you have a friend like that. I hope she stays friends with you and don't switch up like the rest of them

Marinette - Oh trust me I have hope that she's going to be there for me also we had two new boys come in.

Samantha - Did you show them around the school as well?

Marinette - No Megan wouldn't let anyone come nowhere near them I guess they're famous or something like that I really wasn't paying attention.

Samantha well enough about that since it's the end of the day rush hour is about to start sadly I don't have enough time to chat with you but I did make you something to eat.

She said that she turned around and walked over to the Large refrigerator and pulled a basket out.

Marinette Food basket

Marinette - Wow!

Samantha - yep you have fruit, tomato sandwich, that drink is also a Sprite and there's a chocolate bar down at the bottom.

Marinette - Thank you so much.

After she said that walked over and hug her.

Samantha was a woman who Marinette had met when she was 10 years old. She used to work at her old middle school until she quit and started her own restaurant business. Samantha was the only person who was there for her and who could see the abuse coming from her household.