Chapter 7

Marinette let out a little groan as she pulled her pants up. She was a little sore from last night but she pushed through it.

Her Outfit

Her Outfit

After she was done she grabbed her things before walking out of her room. While waking down the hall she heard loud moaning going on in her brother room.

She quickly walked past it to avoid him. Once she was passed his room she let out a sigh of relief.

While continuing to walk she could hear someone downstairs. She swallowed her spit hard before walking down the stairs.
She knew she couldn't slip out of the back door because it was to close to her parents room.

She was so scared of her parents that she wouldn't even go near their room. When she was little her father away made her go in their room just to be punished.

While walking down the stairs she heard the sound of her mouth calling her name.

He heart completely stop and her mouth when dry. She really didn't want to see her but she knew if she didn't face it now than it was going to be hell later on.

She slowly walked into the kitchen to see that her mother was standing in the kitchen sipping on her black coffee.

Sabine - Marinette why didn't you clean my damn living room last night?

Marinette - I..Im sorry Marcus had a Friend over and I didn't want to interrupt them.

Sabine - I don't give a fuck! Why didn't you stay up to clean it?!

Marinette couldn't say anything she just looked down at the floor. " I'm sorry".

Sabine - Fuck your so damn lazy you never do shit around here! I work day and fucking night just to come home to my damn house being a damn mess while you leave here rent free!

Marinette didn't say a word she just listened to her mother's words. She couldn't say or do anything, the last time she did her father punch her so hard that her eye was bleeding. That night Sabine had to rush her to the hospital.

They had ask Sabine what had happened and she lie. Because of her father being like by everyone they of course believe her mother lie.

That's how it always was. Whenever Marinette tried to tell someone they wouldn't believe her. Her father love was loved by everyone and they would believe everything that came out of his mouth.

Sabine - Just get the fuck out of my damn house before you wake up my husband.

Marinette didn't say anything she just left the kitchen. She really didn't want to deal with anyone in the house.

While waking out of the house she heard the sound of her brother coming into the kitchen.

As soon as he entered the kitchen he began yelling at their mother. He was yelling at her because she was to loud. The girl that he was fucking left because of Sabine yelling at Marinette.

Marinette know that she needs to get out of the house. She knew sooner or later that her father was going to be up. The last thing she wanted was to see him.

With out them looking she slowly slipped out of the house. Once she was outside she felt like she couldn't breathe.

She quickly walked down the street to avoid her family. While she was walking to the school she felt like someone was watching her.

She immediately got scared because she already knew who was watching her. She was so tired of people. It was like she couldn't get a break from anyone. It was like she was a toy to everyone.

While she continued to walk she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up. She stopped walking and began looking around the area.

She was the only person on the streets because of how early it was. She looked everywhere but didn't see anyone.

She scratched the back of her neck and began to walk a little faster. She only took 4 steps before feeling the cold air on her back. She didn't even have the chance to turn around, the next thing she knew her feet where no longer on the ground. She was high in the air.

Her heart completely stop. She was about to scream but a hand cover her mouth.

"It's to Fucking early for that screaming shit." Once she heard the voice she immediately knew who it was.

They were in the air for 1 minutes before they were on top of a high roof. Once her feet were on the ground Chat slammed her against the wall.

Marinette let out a little whimpered from the pain. She looked up to see that Chat was looking down at her with a smirk on his face.

Chat - Your out early.

Marinette - P.. please I really need to get to school I..I don't have-

She stopped talking when Chat grab her chin.

Chat - All this fucking pouting you didn't even thank me for taking your ass home. I could have left you there in that alley with the fucking rats.

A blush appeared on her face when he said that. She really didn't think that he was the one to bought her home.

Marinette - T..that was you?

Chat - Yeah you Fucking ungrateful little whore.

Marinette - I..I'm not a whore.

Chat - Your whatever the fuck I say you are. I'm not the right person you should be getting smart with princess.

He said while slipping his hand underneath her shirt. Shivers ran down her spine when she felt his cool hands on her flat stomach.

She let out a little moan when he moved his hand down to her panties.

Chat - So tell me princess how does it feel to not be a virgin anymore?

Marinette could feel her toe beginning to curl from his touch. Her body began warm and she could feel some wet down below. .

Mari is - I.. I'm s..still a virgin.

Chat - After you fucking stupid?

Marinette - N..no but I..I haven't had the real thing.

Chat looked at her before smirk " Well how about put the real thing inside of you"?