Chapter 15

Marinette groan as she slowly began to open her eyes. She sat up when she realized that she was laying in her bed.

Yesterday she had skip school just to take care of Chat. She had been taking care of him all day yesterday. Chat didn't say or do anything to her. The only thing he told her not to do was worry about his cut.

Marinette was completely confused because he was still hurt and because she didn't want him to get a Inception.

Over all he had slept all day yesterday.  He looked so peaceful and handsome.  Marinette had been sleeping in her swing chair the whole time Chat was there. 

She didn't remember when she slipped into her bed last night. 

She looked over to the side to see that Chat was on longer in her bed.

"W..where is he?" She said to herself before slipping out of bed. She began walking all around her room trying to look for him but he was nowhere in the room.

"W..when did he leave?"

After she said that she walked back into the room to see what time it was. It was 6:30 in the room. She had one hour and 30 minutes to get ready for school. 

She quickly pick her outfit out and walked over towards her bathroom to take a shower. 30 minutes later she walked back in and changed into her outfit

Marinette Outfit

Marinette Outfit

After she was done she began cleaning up her room. While taking care of Chat she kind of let her room go. It wasn't dirty dirty but it was enough to bother her.

Once she was done she walked downstairs to fix herself some breakfast. She was very hungry, she didn't have anything to eat last night because she was worried about Chat.

She decided to make some healthy for herself. 

Her breakfast

Her breakfast

After she was done clean up her mess before leaving for school.