Chapter 22

Marinette sigh as soon as she walked out of the shower. She was so tired after cleaning her parents house, it took her 4 hours to clean up the whole house. And than on top of that she was worrying about Chat.

To be honest after all of the work she had to do chat was the last thing on her mind.

The only thing that was on her mind the whole time was finishing up so she can go home and wash her ass. Luckily for her none of her family members came home because if they did they  would have dirty up the house again and would have expect for her to clean up after them.

She had to take a 45 minute shower because she was completely grossed out. She was happy that her room was clean and very comfortable for her.

She was so tired that she didn't even feel like putting on any clothes she just walked over to her bed and sat down.

As soon as she did her phone rang. She let out a little groan before grabbing it, it was Samantha calling her. She of course picked up her phone and answer quickly.

Marinette - Samantha Hay!

Samantha - Hi love.

Marinette - What are you up to?

Samantha - Oh nothing I'm just calling to check up on you sorry I've been gone for longer than I told you. I have a lot going on.

Marinette - No your ok I been chilling i stop by the restaurant to make sure everything is ok. There has been many new customers and also the restaurant has been very busy.

Samantha - Oh thank good, I mean I know I left the restaurant in good hands but it's just good to hear other people confirm it.

Marinette - Hey, when are you coming home?

Samantha - I was supposed to come home today but the flights were canceled because of a huge storm so maybe tomorrow or the next day. I'm going to be home for like 3 days and then I'm going to leave out again because you know business.

Marinette - It must be fun.

Samantha - I wish, all of this work is whooping my ass but it's all worth it because I have you.

Marinette - Awww I'm going to make sure everything is comfortable for you when you come back.

Samantha - You don't have to do all of that.

Marinette - I know but I want to do something special for you.

Samantha - Have you been over to your  parents house?

Marinette - Sadly yes.

Samantha - Why?

Marinette - My mom call me saying that she need me to clean up the whole house today. She threaten to call the police and say I was a run away. 

Samantha sigh on the other side of the phone after she said that. " Marinette your old enough to live on your own they can't call the police on you love."

Marinette - I know but I'm scared and I also don't want to cause any drama.

Samantha - Marinette I promise your not.

Marinette - I know I want to just thank you for everything your doing for me.

Samantha - I know I'm going to let you go because I know it's late and your tired. 

Marinette - Ok I love you.

Samantha - I love you too get some rest love.

Marinette - I will.