Chapter 9

Chat let out a Annoying grown as he landed in the back of the school. He quickly put Marinette on her feet before backing up.

When Marinette was on her feet she let out inside a relief. Being in the air was so terrifying she had never been afraid of heights until now.

Marinette looked over at Chat and could tell that he was very annoyed.

"T..thank you for being me to school." Marinette said in a low tone.  

Chat didn't even say a word to her he just dusted himself off before jumping away leaving her alone.

Marinette let out a little sigh before slowly walking up to the front of the school. Luckily for her she was still early an no one was at the school so she just slipped inside.

With Chat

After jumping for a good 7 minutes he finally landed far enough away from the school. He couldn't believe that he was doing so much for the stupid girl he had just met.

She was weak, when he was touching her she didn't even put up a fight she just took it. To be honest if it wasn't for her beauty he would have been killed her because of what she seen.

He let out a little sigh before looking up at the sky as the wind blew through his hair. Before he became Chat Noir his life was boring, rough, and hell.

When he was 8 his mother had died. Adrien love his mother with all of his heart. She was the only parent figure who had ever raised him and love him. He hated his father with everything he had in him.

When he found out that his mother was sick with cancer he also found out his father had been cheating on his mother. It wasn't a one-time thing either he found out throughout their whole marriage that he was cheating on his mother and treated her bad.

His mother would put up with his father's bullshit everyday until one day she stood up for herself. That day was the day when his father kicked her out.

He hated the fact that she grew a pair of balls. His father was always the kind of man who had to be in control no matter what.

Gabriel didn't care about his mother being sick. He wanted to to punish her for even daring to talk back to him.

While she was in the hospital fighting for her life Gabriel kept Adrien away from her. He knew he was the only thing she wanted, he knew that she would suffer everyday with out her son.

Adrien cried every night and every day for his mother. He beg his father to let him see his mother but his father wouldn't let him. Adrien heart broke every single day without his mother.  His father would bring other women around him and would show Adrien how to treat them. 

His father didn't allow him to see his mother until she had a few hours left to live. It had completely destroyed Adrien. After that the word love didn't mean anything to him. All his happiness had completely disappeared.  The only person he had in his life was his best friend Nino.

Nino mother was on of the maids who worked in the house.  He was there for him when he was going through it.

When he was 15 his father ended up getting sick as well. Adrien didn't care about his father getting sick, he knew that it was Karma at its finest.

The main thing that annoyed him the most was his father money. Because of his money it's been the only thing keeping him alive in the hospital he's not allowed to leave or anything.

He had made a deal with Adrien saying that if he attend one year of high school that he would leave him all of his money.  He was so serious that he had even wrote up a contract and also got his son his own lawyer.

Adrien of course sign the contract and receive all of his father money.  Which was 16.7 Billion dollars. 

When Adrien was 16 he was gifted the ring of destruction. He was at a party with his father when a older man came up to him. He read the palm of his hand and could see that he was going through heartbreak and he wanted Revenge.

The older man gave him the ring and told him whenever he feel angry or bad to wear the ring. Adrien at the time was very comfortable but took the boxs.

He didn't pay no mind to the ring until one day he had gotten to a fight with a older man because he won a gambling game and the man wouldn't give him his money. That day he opened up the box and revealed a black cat thing living inside of it

His name was Plagg. Plagg had explained everything that he need to know about his new powers.

Adrien didn't believe it until Plagg told him to put the ring on. Adrien listen to him and put the ring on. After that Chat Noir was born. 

The first person he had ever killed that night was the man he got into a fight with. That night he also had to figured out his powers

The most dangerous power that he had was cataclysmic.

Cataclysmic was the power of destruction. At one point he was only allowed to use it once a day. But since plagg felt like he could control it he allowed him to use it whenever he wants. What ever he touch while using the power would be completely destroy. It was like a venomous poison towards people. It could kill them within seconds.

His other power were his weapons.  Chat had a stick that could turn into a staff when ever he clicked on the button that was on it. The staff could extend at any length, it can track people he place trackers on, it can split in half, it has a huge knife at the top of it. And it also had a taser. He also carried a knife with him just in case he need it.

That whole year Adrien focus on building his body up. He didn't have a bad body or anything but he had to work on it. Not only that but he also had to work on his skills. He had all of the abilities of a cat which helped out a lot.

After a year of training and building his body up it was finally finished. He had also told his best friend what was going on. Like the good friend he was he supported him even though he found it a little scary

Ever since than Adrien lived two lifes. He lived his rich boy live that every boy or Man dreamed of and also his criminal life. He love everything about began Chat Noir. He felt free he knew that he had to be a psychopath but he didn't care. He was 18, was a billionaire, had a nice body, and had everything he ever wanted he was now living his best life.

After sitting on the roof top for a little while his phone began to rang. He looked down and pick it up to answer it.

Adrien - Hello?

Nino - Are you still coming to school?

Adrien - Yeah I'll be there to pick you up in a minute. 

Nino - Alright be safe. 

Adrien let out a chuckl after his friend said that " I will."