Chapter 18

Short Chapter

Marinette groan as she slowly began to wake up. Everything was dark and her room was cold.

She was about to sit up until she felt a very sharp pain throughout her body.  Everything was hurting from her head to her feet.

"What the fuck"

She said to herself. She slowly sat up and reached over to turn her lamp on. When the light was on she looked around the room.

Everything still looked the same, the only thing that was on the floor was the towel she was wearing earlier. 

She looked beside her to see that Chat wasn't there. She didn't know were he went.  With the strength she had she sat up even more. She looked down at her body to see purple hickeys and white stuff on her.

"D..did he" she didn't want to even finish her sentence because she already knew what the white stuff was.

She slowly and carefully step out of bed and stood up. When she did she almost fell back. Her legs felt like jelly and her  pussy and ass hurt like hell.

"W..what did he do to me!" She said while rubbing her hips. It hurt so bad that she had to set there for a couple of minutes before she got up again.

Even though she still felt pain she just countied to walk towards her bathroom. When she reached it she quickly turned her shower on.

Her body was screaming for hot water and she needed a shower bad. When she entered the shower she let out a sigh of relief.  The water felt so good on her skin.

While washing the memory from earlier began playing in her mind. She couldn't believe that she had sex with the most dangerous criminal in the world. 

She thought it was going to be bad but instead it was good like really good. She felt bad for liking it.

She stayed in the shower for another 25 minutes before she decided to get out. When she did she felt much lighter. He body still hurt but not as bad as it was hurting earlier.

Before leaving the bathroom she took 2 pain kills. When she was done she walked back into the room to see what time it was.

"Its only 12:30 pm"

After she was done checking the time she walked downstairs.  She was hungry like really hungry.  She didn't eat anything before having sex with Chat. That was probably the reason why she pasted out.

When she entered the kitchen she cooked her a quick meal.