Chapter 5

(Warning this Chapter will have sexual assault in it. If your not comfortable please Do not read this Chapter)

"That well be 8.35."

Marinette nodded her head before pulling out the $10 out of her pocket.

She watched as the man took the money out of her hand to put it in the cashier's. While he was doing so she looked around the store.

She was so happy that her and the man were the only one in the store. She was kinda of scared to take the fast way home. She knew that she had to take the back road home.

She turned her head when she man called her.

Marinette - Thank you.

The Man - Your welcome I don't know why a young attractive lady like you is out here so late at night.

Marinette didn't say anything she just grabbed the bag and walked out of the store. Once she was out side she looked up and down the road.

The reason why she was so scared because the thought of Chat Noir. The last time she went down an alley she came face to face with the terrifying man.

She looked up and down the street one more time to make sure no one was followed her. She let out a Sigh before slowly waking.

Everything was dark and quiet. The only thing that could be heard was the wind that was blowing and the sound of her own step she took.

While waking the hair on the back of her neck began to stand. Shivers ran down her spine before she turned around to look behind her.

By now she was already in the middle of the alley so she couldn't turn back. She looked around for a while before turning her back and jumped when she heard a loud sound.

Her heart began to beat fast as she began looking around the area once again. Everything was dark and she couldn't see a thing.

"H..hello is someone there?"

After she said that there was another sound. She clenched her bag closer to her chest before she seen a little back cat walk from behind some boxes.

She let out a little Sigh of relief when she seen the little feline.

"It's just a cat Marinette calm down these nothing to be afraid of." She said to herself. She turned and was about to walk would she heard a voice.

"You know if you talk to yourself that's a sigh of crazy."

Marinette heart completely drop when she heard the deep voice. Before she could even do anything the man had slammed her against the wall. She let out a painful moan when her face hit the brick wall.

Char - Wow I wouldn't think someone like you would be out here this fucking late. You must be stupid as fuck.

Marinette stomach drop when he placed his hand on her neck.

Chat was going to say something else until he looked down at her outfit. It made him angry to see her wearing something some revealing.

Chat - Are you trying to look like some fucking whore?

Marinette - N..no.

Chat - Look bitch don't fucking lie to me. Why the fuck do you have this outfit on? Were you trying to get fuck or something?

Marinette - N..no I promise!

After she said that Chat grip on her neck tighten. Marinette began looking around to try and find away out of his grasp.

While looking she could see that there wasn't a end to the ally.

Chat pulled out a knife and put it against her neck. "If you scream of help or even tried to run I'll have no problem splitting your throat Understand me?"

Marinette - Y..yes.

After he said that he took his hand and ran it down her back. Marinette bit her lips as tears began running down her face. She blush hard when she felt his cold hand on her stomach.

Chat smirk and place his lips on her neck. Marinette tried not to let any sound come out of her mouth as he took her  soft skin into his mouth.

A little moan slipped out when she felt his hand that was once on her stomach on grabbing on her breast.

"A..Ahhh please ~"

Chat pulled away from her neck and smirk. "Damn your breast are so soft and plump."

Marinette began rubbing her legs together when she felt something in-between her them it was a feeling that she only felt a few  time in her life.

She let out another moan when he began playing with her nipples. Once he was satisfied he moved down to her shorts.

When she felt his hands entered her shorts her heart began beating faster. She couldn't believe that she was really letting a man touch her.

Once Chat felt her panties he pulled them down and slipped his fingers to touch her clit.

Marinette body jerk forward when she felt him touch her.  She wanted to scream for help but she couldn't because she could feel the blade of the knife against her neck.

Chat slowly moving his fingers up and down her slit as he pushed boner on her ass. He smirk to himself when he felt her becoming wet.

He was actually surprised at how wet she was.  After playing with her clit for a little bit he slipped 2 fingers inside of her.

Marinette gasped when she felt a sharp pain. It was a kind of pain that she had never felt before.

Marinette - I..it hurts!!!

Chat - Yeah I wonder why your fucking tight!

Marinette just cried as he curled his fingers inside of her. She only felt good when he hit a certain spot inside of her. When she felt that she let out a little moan.

Chat - Looks like I found your G-spot.

His fingers were really deep inside of her. She could feel her body overheating, everything was to overwhelming for her. She was feeling pain and pleasure but more pain. Chat bit his lips before pushing his fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

Her toes curl and her little moans grow louder. He kinda like the said on her little moans they were cute as fuck.

Chat - Your pussy is so fucking wet and warm you little slut.~

Marinette just breath heavily as she leaned her hand on the wall. She didn't know how long she had been there for but it felt like she been there forever.

She could feel her body fluid dripping down her own legs. Chat Smirk before pulling his finger out of her pussy when he felt like she had enough.

When he looked down at his he was confused when he seen blood on his fingers.

Chat - What the Fuck are you on your period or something?!

Marinette - N..no.

Chat - Bullshit why is there fucking blo-

He stopped before he finished his sentence. His anger was replaced with cockiness. He bent down and kissed her on her ear.

Chat - Wow princess I guess your not a slut after all.

Marinette - H..huh?

Chat - I just pop your cherry princess.~

Marinette - C..cherry what's that?

She said as she turned her head to look at him. To her surprise he was already gone. She looked around for a moment before feeling her legs give out on her.

She couldn't feel her legs at all. She took the little bit of energy she had left and just pulled her shorts up. She looked at the wall in front of her before everything when completely dark.