Chapter 16

Marinette was in her bathroom quickly trying to cover up the the bruise that were her face and chest.

It had turned a dark red. She knew that Chat was going to be over today, the last thing she wanted was for him to freak out on her.

She had already when throw a lot to day. The last thing she wanted was to get her ass beat again. 

She while she was in the bathroom Chat slipped through her window and walked around the room. He was 30 minutes late because he had to make sure who the boys were.

He could see that Marinette clothes were on the floor. The smeall of strawberries and mango filled her room.

He knew that she had just taken a shower. He walked over towards her bathroom and sang the door opened.

He watched as she jumped and dropped the make up that was in her hands.

"C..chat oh you scared me." She said with her head down not facing him.

Chat - What are you doing?

Marinette - I'm just cleaning up my mess.

Chat - Turn around

Marinette heart dropped after he said that. He sounded serious which scared her. She slowly turned her body but her head was still down.

Chat - Lift your head up.

Marinette listened to him and slowly raised her head so that she was looking at him. She only had enough time to put on a little bit of make up.

Chat - Wipe that make up off your face.

The Bluenette didn't say a word she just turned around and began wiping everything off of her face and shoulder.

Once she was done she turned back around to look at Chat. She watched as his eyes before to search her face and body. 

She had a bruise on her face and on her shoulder. The bruise on her shoulder was so bad that the boy left finger prints on her. Just seeing that pissed him off.

Chat - Who the fuck touch you?

Marinette - No one.

Chat - Don't you fucking lie to me!

Marinette - Ok ok a boy in my school did.

Chat - Who.

Marinette - It's not that serious.

Chat - Don't tell me it's not fucking serious! The bastered touch my damn property! Now who is he?!

Marinette - His name is James Henry. Him and his friends came into the bathroom with me a..and he wanted to take advantage of me! I told him no i..I tried my best. All he did was punch me and shoved me against the wall before he could do anything else a teacher came in side. The boys ran off after she stop them.

She said while crying, just hearing Chat yell at her was scary. She knew that she was acting like a pussy but it was Chat Noir for crying out loud. He was knew for snapping on people ans also killing people. What made her more scared was she couldn't read his face either did have any expression on it.

Chat only looked at her before leaving the bathroom. Marinette sigh before following behind him.

She stopped walking when he walked over towards her widow.  He didn't say anything to her he just life leaving her behind.