Chaper 12

Marinette face quickly turned red when she seen the man on top of her. Before she could even do anything Chat grab her by her neck.

Chat - Scream and I'll slit the fuck out of your throat. 

Marinette slowly nodded her head and waited for him to remove his hand from her throat. 

When he did he reached down and began licking her on her neck. She let out a little gasped when she felt his tongue on her neck.

He grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to him. He was so muscular seeing his arms made her stomach turned. 

She moan when she felt him bite down on her neck. She squealed a little bit when his felt his fangs eased into her skin.

Her heart was beating fast and her body was feeling a little overwhelmed.  She had never had a man on top of her let a long biting on her. Chat sat up to look her in her eyes.

Chat - I seen you earlier with a boy.

Marinette eyes winden when she heard him say that.

Marinette - W..what when?

Chat - Don't worry about it just know I fucking seen you.  Now let me make myself clear Marinette your mine you belong to me and nobody else. Your Body, soul, mind, and life belong to me. If I see you were another man without my permission I'll kill him and I'll make sure you never let it happen again.  If I feel like your ever thinking of another man I'll have you regret it. Do you understand me?

Marinette swallowed and nodded her head. His green eyes look like they were looking into her soul. 

Chat - Use your words. 

Marinette - yes I understand. 

She was scared the last thing she wanted was for him to kill anyone or hurt her.

After she said that he sat up with a smirk on his face and got up from the bed. As much as he wanted to stay he couldn't.  While on the way he got a text from his friend saying that he need him.

Chat - I'll be back later keep the window unlocked.

Marinette nodded her head before watching him leave her room. Once she felt like he was gone she got up and ran into her bathroom. 

Marinette heart was still beating fast. She couldn't believe that he found her. So many questions were running through her head at once. 

She looked at herself in the mirror to see that she had purple marks on her sink. She also looked down to see that she had her fluids on her leg and her panties were missing. 

Marinette - What the fuck why me? Why did he have to pick me. Could he pick some other women!

She said while crying to herself. She hated that the most dangerous man who had ever walked on planted Earth wanted her.

It made her sick she couldn't stand it. Even if she tried to tell anyone she could be putting their lives in danger. 

From what she hear he killed a lot of people. It scared her to know that he was capable of killing anyone without any regrets.