1. A Wakeup

Eyes opened.

A pair of eyes opened to see the cream color ceiling, they shut rather quickly before opening once again- this time more wider. The eyes slowly looked around seeing the dark walls of the room, the girl lifts up her head with utter confusion. She looks around the room as if she's been kidnapped, her eyes quickly looking around her new surroundings with panic. She looked down at herself seeing the new clothes that weren't a hospital gown, the door was heard creaking open before her head snapped over.

"Mrs. Kim, you're awake." The maid smiles, "I will inform Mrs. Park."

"Wait!"

"Yes, Mrs. Kim?"

"W-where am I?" She asked

"Hmm? You are home." The maid says, "are you alright Miss?"

"Yes, I'm just a little out of it."

"I'll inform Mrs. Park and the others then, shall I make you tea?"

"No thanks."

"Alright, let me know."

The maid says before leaving the room, the door closes behind her while the girl sat up in a rush. She touched her face feeling the soft and smoothness of her skin.

"Where am I?"

She looks over at the small mirror that reflected her image, she looked at her reflection with worry. Did...did her wish come true?

No. It couldn't be possible. There was no logical or possible way for her to experience this type of thing. She threw the covers off her body and got out of the bed in a rush- as if it was important. Slowly walking over to the window, she peaks out and her jaw drops.

Out the window was a greenest large patch of grass, pristine to a fresh length and color. A water fountain stood in the middle with a sculpture of an arrow, along with the bright blue water shooting over. There were many flower bushes along the fountain, roses of all sorts. The outside looked of those from magazines she used to see at stores, ones you imagined to have.

A double knock on the door was heard causing her to look over, she watched as the door swung open with a playful voice behind it. A head with feline eyes popped out from behind,

"Oh, you're awake!" The girl says opening the door more, "great! Shall we get you ready?"

"Ready?"

"Hmm? I guess Sooyoung was right." The girl says with a flight frown, "oh well, I'll pick an outfit for you then." The girl said ignoring her looks.

"Okay?" She stood there watching as the girl walked over to the closet and swung open the door.

"Ms. Jisoo, do you like this?"

She blinked in confusion as the girl held up a dress, the girl holds up a black dress with a white collar that flaunted to her. It looked better than any of her other clothing she remembers, it looked expensive.

"Yeah." Jisoo nods before the dress was handed over to her.

"Here your outfit for today then." The girl says, "I'll leave you to be now."

Jisoo's eyes traveled down to the girls shirt where a small engraved name sat there, Jennie, it reads in white stitching. A name Jisoo has never heard before or person she's ever met.

"Thank you, Jennie."

"Anytime Ms. Jisoo, let me know if you need anything else."

Once Jennie left the room, Jisoo stared at the dress with uncertainty. Her eyes looking at a rather expensive dress, it didn't make any sense.

Was this a life given to her?
Was this a second chance?
Was this a dream?

Downstairs was much larger, a wider space with marble flooring and a chandelier hung up in the middle. Maids stood by the ends of the stairwells and a butler stood there in the middle with a silver tray, they stand like statues. It made Jisoo curious as she walked downstairs. Their eyes watching her every move, each greeting her with a smile.

She walked downstairs and to the middle of where the chandelier hangs, she slightly bowed over to the butler and walked into what seemed to be the kitchen.

Amazed. She was amazed at how spacious and clean it was. The maids were cooking or cleaning when they spotted her, they stopped and immediately stood up straight with nervous gazes towards her. Jisoo gave them a quick nod before leaving the kitchen, why did they seem afraid?

Walking out of the kitchen, Jisoo made her way towards the front door where a maid opened the door for her. A quick 'thank you' before rushing outside, Jisoo's jaw dropped at the sight that settled upon her.

It was a much larger green land, a rose pathway stood in front of her, and many bush sculptures that told a story looked at her. The girl walked through the pathway seeing the scenery in front of her, she looked as a butler stood at the end of the pathway.

"Mrs. Kim." He greets as he held a golf bag, his outfit different from the others. A golf outfit.

"You play golf?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes ma'am, I helped Mrs. Park with her lessons today." He says, "should I inform Mrs. Park of your arrival?"

"No, it's fine." Jisoo dismissed, "I'm just looking around."

"Very well." He smiled.

Jisoo turned to walk away before losing her footing, arms reached out to catch her before she could hit the floor. She lifted up her head as her arms her held up, her curious eyes meeting ones with coldness.

"You're awake." The cold eyes says as Jisoo stood up straight, the warm hands left a tingling touch.

There stood a blonde girl with a golf bag behind her, she wore a black polo with beige pants.

"Jennie informed me." The blonde says rather emotionless, "you shouldn't be out here alone."

"Why can't I?" Jisoo asked.

"What kind of person would I be if my wife were to get hurt?"

Wife?