19. You're eyes could tell

Chaeyoung sat in her office alone in the darkness late at night, everyone was asleep now. The storm came in for the night, the rain pouring down heavily like bullets. A bottle of opened wine sat on the desk with an empty glass,

She sat back in her chair with a blank expression, her eyes dull while looking at the rain running down the window. Each drop racing each other.

"YOU'RE NOT HERE, CHAEYOUNG! Why can you trust me?"

The lighting crackled like laughter outside, laughing at her.

"So, who was right? Do you even love me?"

"Jisoo-"

The thunder roared though the house as the glass was thrown across, shattering on impact of the wall. The bottle watching as the girl looked down with tears rolling down her eyes,

"Let me explain. Let me show you how much I love you."

"No, because I given you many chances to love me."

The shards of glass sat scattered on the ground reflecting the light from the window, the girl's eyes glossed with emotions. Emotions that were escaping and running away from her face. A heart pounded against her chest, each beat echoing in the silence of the room.

She clenched her fists, feeling the weight of regret and longing pulling her down like an anchor.

"I'll find a way to make things right, even if it's the last thing I do," she whispered to herself, her voice barely audible over the sound of the rain.

"I never meant to hurt you. I love you, more than you'll ever know." But her words fell on deaf ears, drowned out by the roar of thunder.

The room fell into a heavy silence, broken only by the steady rhythm of the rain against the windowpane. Chaeyoung's gaze lingered on the shattered glass strewn across the floor. With a heavy heart, she whispered into the darkness,

"I'll make things right, I promise." But as the thunder rumbled ominously in the distance, it leaves her alone in the darkness once more.

"So hoo was right-"