2. A Blonde

Eyes settled on the gold ring that sat on her finger, she looked at it with slight widen eyes before looking up at the blonde. The blonde was walking besides her around the garden without a word or complaint, it made Jisoo uneasy.

"You are sure quiet." Jisoo said causing the blonde to look at her with a blank stare.

"Should I speak?" The blonde asks

"Well, it's what other normal couples do." Jisoo adds, "how was golf lessons?"

"It was the same." The blonde says, "my father joined me this time."

"That's nice of him."

"I suppose, he acted like a fool." The blonde looks away, there was no telling what she was thinking. Jisoo couldn't pin point what she was thinking.

"Mrs. Park! A call from Hong Kong is on the line." A maid rushed over towards them.

Jisoo could see a flash of life rush through the cold eyes before it died, the blonde stood up straight and met her eyes. The cold piercing at her soul.

"I shall see you again for dinner." The blonde says before dismissing herself to walk with the maid.

Jisoo was left standing there watching as the blonde retreat to the house, the large house.

Park Chaeyoung was her name.

One of the most wealthiest people in Korea, her father being the most known. How did Jisoo somehow manage to marry her? Jisoo, herself, doesn't even know. Google couldn't even tell her as well.
With the blonde's disappearance, Jisoo was exploring the garden with the butlers watchful eyes. They were keen on having the brunette in their view at all times, but why?

Jisoo sat on the small bench in front of the water fountain and looked at the large statue, her eyes fell down to her wrist where a transparent countdown was ticking. Her eyes looked at the seconds flying away before her peace was disturbed,

"AH! Sister!"

It was as if fate loved to mess with Jisoo, the older looked back slowly seeing her "sister" and ex husband standing there with a happy huge smile. The smile of a killer.

"The maids said you'd be here." Her sister says looking around, "where's Chaeyoung?"

"She's taking a call." Jisoo answered uninterested, her eyes glaring over at her ex who stood there quietly.

"I see, honey?" Her sister looked up at the man with puppy eyes, "I'll be back, I need to talk with Mom and dad first okay?"

"Okay." He nods watching as the girl retreats back inside the house, his hands were in his pockets before taking them out once he looked at Jisoo.

"You're sister is always so energetic." He comments.

"I know." Jisoo wasn't stupid, she lived her life before this.

"How's Chaeyoung treating you?"

"How my wife treats me isn't any of your business." Jisoo says crossing her arms, she felt fury with the man.

"Hmm, it is knowing that she can't give you the things you need. Come on Jisoo, just drop the act." He stepped forward looking down at her.

"It's been getting old now."

"We both know you don't-"

"-I see you have arrived."

Jisoo's breath hitched as the she looked over seeing Chaeyoung standing there, the blonde seemed to have changed our of her golf outfit and settled for a gray suit instead.
With each step taken, the blonde didn't once look at her wife but only at the man.

"Having a nice chat with my wife?" The blonde asked before standing next to her wife.

"She's a great talker." He says staring her down.

"You're family is here." Jisoo looked at her meeting the cold eyes once again, "go change, we'll be having lunch inside."

"Alright, nice talking to you Soo-ho" Jisoo sneered before walking away, leaving Soo-ho and Chaeyoung outside watching her.

"I would be careful, if I was you."