5. A Chase

Chaeyoung was always a quiet person. Always spoken when supposed to, never confrontational, and never dared to opposed to her wife.

The girl nods in response to her wife's question as she held two bags in her hands, her wife was holding up a dress that didn't seem to match her style. Of course, Chaeyoung would never tell her that.

"What about this?" Jisoo asked picking up another dress, looking closely at her wife's face.

The blonde's eyes quickly looked away as a pink blushed tinted the girls face, Jisoo smiled in response and turned to the sales lady.

"I'll take this, Ma'am!"

Flashes of many cameras continued to capture their every move, which made Jisoo decide to have her own fun. Reaching down, she grabbed the blondes hand and beamed at the cameras with the happiest smile. The crowd went wild causing many flashes to occur, it cause Jisoo to be surprised herself.

Chaeyoung looked down at her wife with curious eyes, as they trailed down to their connected hands. She blinked before gaining her conscious and walking away with her wife.

The pair walked along the streets of the shops with Jisoo pointing out how beautiful they were, Chaeyoung could only nod in response.

"Aren't you going to buy anything?" Jisoo asked looking up at her wife's cold gaze.

"No, my wife deserves to shop for herself." The blonde had responded like a robot.

"Really? You don't have to just shop around with me." Jisoo says, "you should buy what you like."

Jisoo let's go of her of wife's hand and stop right in front of her, her hand bumps into the chest of the girl in front of her. The brunette looked up with wide mischievous eyes that anyone could fall for, especially her wife.

"Is there-"

Was the last words spoken from Chaeyoung as she watched her wife quickly run away, like a child running around in a playground. Standing there for a minute or two, her brain had processed what her wife just did and ran after her.
It was like a chase of cat and mouse, every store she had entered- her wife wasn't inside.
People watched as the blonde ran in and out of each store in a hurry, almost as if she was in a horror movie.

In and out.

In and out wasn't what Jisoo was doing, the brunette had managed to watch as her wife was rushing in an out of every store. She currently sat in front of an ice cream store with a cup in her hand, the spoon scooping up the pink and off-white ice cream.
She happily ate her ice cream while looking at the surroundings around her.

"Is this seat taken?"

A girl with long black hair and a happy smile asked her, a smile only Jisoo knew. The girl wore a white tank top with a black leather jacket and pants, along with a camera hanging from her neck. A familiar camera-

The one with an engraved gold lettering of 'L'

Could it be?

"Lisa?"