11

"AHHHHH YOU DID WHAT?!"

A cup dropped onto the ground, unbroken, while the owner stood there in the middle of her kitchen with her jaw opened wide.

"What?" Jisoo looks over at her friend.

"You kissed?!" Lisa rushes over to the navy blue couch, "SHE ALSO PUNCHED HIM?!"

"Yeah, she give him a black eye." Jisoo smiled, "my sister sent me a photo trying to feel sorry for him."

"Unnie! You two kissed?!" Lisa held onto her arm and shook her, "how was it?!"

"Lisa..."

"Lisa, I kissed him!"

"Really?"

"Yes! It was-"

"...It was the best kiss I ever had"

"It was better than Soo ho, this girl... I don't know what about it but it was just perfect!" Jisoo gushes, "I actually liked it."

"That's great!" Lisa smiles, "but...what about your plan now?"

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asks.

"Unnie, you're only here to get back at Soo ho. Don't you think you might get attached to Chaeyoung?"

"Attached? I never thought of that."

"I mean, your only goal is to get revenge and this a huge step now. I don't know what you'll do, but I'll be here for you."

"Thanks Lisa, hey...do you happen to still own that black dress?"

"The one I got from back home?"

"Yep."

"Yeah, it's in my closet...why Unnie?"

"Because it's Phase 2"

"Mrs. Park?"

The blonde stood besides 4 men as she was discussing the business plans with them, she held the golf club in her hands as they rested on top of the handle. The five were playing golf while talking business, something her father told her about.

"Woah, who's that chick?" One of them asked looking behind her.

Chaeyoung followed there gaze seeing her wife approaching with a smile, a bright smile that sticks out against the bright green grass.

"She's pretty hot."

Chaeyoung's jaw dropped seeing her wife's golf outfit, preferably the one Jennie secretly picked out for the girl. Her eyes watched Jisoo approaching them like a hawk.

"Hello!" Jisoo waves happily to the men, who stood there in shock. She looks over at Chaeyoung and linked there arms together,

Her wife stood there shocked as the golf club fell to the ground, Jisoo looked at the men happily while feeling her wife's surprised eyes on her.

"You must be wife's friends?" She questions.

"N-no, business partners." One of them coughs out, causing the brunette to nod.

"I see, honey? Why didn't you tell me about these gentlemen coming over? I would've prepared a lunch for us." Jisoo looks up at her wife with a slight frown

"I-I-" Chaeyoung being speechless was a shock mostly to the girl herself.

"There's no need, we're actually on our way now." The men smiled over at Jisoo, "we'll talk to you later Park!"

The couple watched as the four men walked away as the butlers helped them with their stuff, Jisoo looks down at her wife's hand and beamed.

"Well, looks like your hand isn't that bad." She comments, "I'll be getting ready with Jennie."

"What?" Chaeyoung questions, "what did you just-"

"What?" Jisoo asked, letting go of her grip. "I didn't want to seem rude to our guests." She turns around and walks away.

But you never cared.