13. The party is over

While the brunette was saying goodbye to her family, the man walked up to the blonde with hatred in his eyes.

"You stole her from me." He said causing the girl to look over at him, "you knew how much I liked her."

"You're with her sister." Chaeyoung responded, "I don't need to follow your requests."

"You're supposed to be my friend."

"I was never friends with you."

"Jisoo will never love you, she'll never love someone like you."

"I don't care if she'll never love me, it's better than her being in a crowded relationship with you." Chaeyoung stood tall, "tell me Soo ho, if you really love her, then why aren't you with her?"

"Why are you bitching when you had many chances?"

Lisa was sitting back on the couch with a drink in her hand, correction, her fourth drink. She smiled to herself like an idiot when the couch dipped, looking over she could see a beautiful girl sitting besides her. One that caught her eyes.

"I'm Lisa." Lisa introduced herself while the girl looked at her uninterested.

"Do you know where Jisoo is?" The girl asked her.

"Ah, Unnie went upstairs." Lisa giggled, "she'll be back."

"Why upstairs?"

"I don't know, all the rooms are there." Lisa responds, "but the bathroom's are down here, so I really-"

The mysterious girl immediately got up from the couch and pulled Lisa up, the tall girl stumbled before getting dragged to the stairs where she would whine about her drink being too far.

"Hey! I was drinking!" Lisa complains

"You're stupid."

"No I'm not!"

"You left Jisoo alone, unattended!" The girl snaps at her.

"Why do you care!?" Lisa yelled at her confused.

"Because her wife sent me here!"

Lisa fell silent as she's never seen this girl before, she stared at the back of her head and frowned. Why hasn't she seen her before?
Being pulled away from her thoughts, a scream caused the two to stop abruptly. Lisa felt her stomach twist and scrunch up as she let's go of the girls hand, a sense of fear rushed down her spine as she walked up to the door.

"Check." The girl says with hesitation.

Lisa grabbed the knob and twisted it to see it was locked-

"HELP ME!"

"It's Jisoo!" The girl shouts, causing the other to kick down the door.

Again, again, and again until it bursted open.

She walked in and reached over to grab the man and drag him out the room, she twisted his arm and dragged him away to meet his shame. The shame of everyone around him.