6. An old friend

No one but one.

The girl stood besides the casket as the room was empty, nobody else had come to the reception. She looked back at the empty rows of wooden benches and back over, her eyes lowered to the girl laying inside.

The brunettes make up was fine to perfection and light, her skin was paler than it ever was. Her hands rested on her stomach with a sleeping expression forever on her face.

"Unnie, what happened to you?" The girl asked with heavy emotion laced in her tone, she frowns to herself before her eyes trailed down.

The hands didn't hold that of a golden ring, a wedding band, so to say.

"It was them wasn't it?" The girl asked, "they had something to do with this, no?"

"If I had shown earlier...would you still be here?"

"Don't worry, whatever happens...I promise to fix it." The girl reached out and placed her hand over the cold one.

"All of it."

"I'll make sure they all pay."

"Lisa?"

Jisoo sat there stunned as the girl nods and smiled brightly, she stood up from her seat and placed half empty cup on the table.
Lisa stood there awkwardly before getting surprised by the sudden hug given to her, she stood there still as Jisoo hugged her tightly.

"How is this possible?" Jisoo mumbled to herself, she suddenly pulled away and met with Lisa's eyes.

Teary eyes, the ones that stared back at her.

"Unnie."

Lisa said as a tear rolled down her cheek, she reached out and hugged the older girl as if she was going to lose her. Once again.

"How is this possible?" Jisoo asked as she hugged the girl back, "how are you here?'

"Unnie, we need to talk." Lisa says, "We need to talk soon."

"Lisa, it's really you...isn't it?"

"I couldn't ever forget my Unnie."

They both pulled away as Jisoo smiled, Lisa held the girl's hands and smiled back.

"Unnie, you almost look different." The girl looked down at the olders outfit.

"Well, waking up in this life is fairly new to me." Jisoo admits.

"Yeah, I guess it's always like that." Lisa says, "I woke up in an office and found out I own a company."

"Interesting, you hate office jobs."

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Well I woke up-"

"-There you are."

The pair looked over seeing a blonde girl looking at them with slightly pissed eyes, the girl shot them both a cold piercing stare.

"Who's this?" Lisa asked unamused at the sight in front of her, "a random blondie?"

"Excuse me? Do you know who I am?' Chaeyoung snapped.

"Self centered much?" Lisa retorts.

"That's my wife." The news shocked Lisa to her core, she looked over at her friend and gasped loudly.

"That's Chaeyoung, she's my wife." Jisoo pulled away, "I was shopping with her today as well."

"Chaeyoung, this is Lisa. My best friend."

"No fucking way." Lisa says, "Jisoo-ya, we definitely need to talk soon."

"We do." Jisoo suggested, "give me your number and I'll call you about the details."

"Sure." Lisa hands her a business card, "call me whenever you can, I should get going, my break time is over now."

"Bye Unnie!" The girl with black hair waved.

Jisoo waved back as she stood besides her wife, who watched as Lisa leaves. The older girl looked up at her wife with pleading eyes,

"Are you mad?" She asked, causing the other to look down.

"No." Chaeyoung replied, "The driver is waiting." She turns around and walks away leaving Jisoo behind.

"Ah so difficult..." Jisoo sighs before looking down at the card.

Lilifilms

"You know, one day I'll start my own business." The young girl said as she took a bite of the ice cream, "a photography one."

"Who will you hire?" The other asked sipping her juice.

"I don't know, but if I become successful do you want to join me?" The younger looked over at the older girl.

"Join in what?"

"My business, I'll take your pictures for free."

"It's a hard business getting into, but why not? I don't have much to lose."

"You could probably become a model Unnie!"

"A model? I don't think I have the face for it."

"Trust me, everyone will know you."