8

"Sit up straight."

"Don't slouch in front of your wife, you hear?"

"You will be a good woman to your wife, you will obey and fulfill every wish she demands."

"You are not to object her, you hear?"

"Yes Sir."

Jisoo sat besides her wife as they had dinner together, she watched as Chaeyoung quietly ate the food she had helped prepare. The blonde was wearing black silk pajamas prior to Jisoo's request to wear something "normal" which was strange.

"Is it good?" Jisoo asked curiously.

Chaeyoung swallowed as her fork touched the plate, she looked over at her wife with a blank expression.

"Yes."

"You know, you could be more vocal with me." Jisoo reminds, "I'm your wife after all."

"Very well."

"So, anything interesting?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like anything interesting happening in your life?" Jisoo asked, "like a TMI maybe?"

"Hmm...I got a new suit?" Chaeyoung says, she seemed to look away from her wife's gaze.

"Ooh! What brand?"

"Ysl?"

There was a short silence amongst them, before one of the butlers walked in and cleared his voice making his presence known. The two looked over seeing the old man standing there,

"Mrs. Park, your father called."

Jisoo glanced at her wife seeing the uncomfortable expression present on her face.

"He wants to schedule dinner plans with you and-"

"Actually, tell him we'll be busy." Jisoo interrupted, she looked at the butler with a small smile.

"We apologize, but we have other plans."

"Yes, Mrs. Kim." The man bows before leaving the room.

Jisoo shrugged it off and dug into her food leaving her wife stunned with the events, the blonde looked over at her wife with a bewildered expression and cleared her throat.

"Why did you do that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You didn't want to do it." Jisoo replied, "so you don't have to go."

"I don't care if you don't want to be married, you're doing this for me."

"You'll marry her and that's final."

"You good? You seem to be quite out of it." Jisoo jokes nudging the girl besides her, "cat's got your tongue?"

"Of course not." Chaeyoung shook her head, she quickly looks back at her plate and stared at the food.

"You know, the food is quite good." She says before looking back at her wife.

"Don't lie." Jisoo smiles, of course, they both knew dish was terrible.

"I know you worked hard." Chaeyoung comments.

"Thank you for trying it."

"We married, I'll eat anything you'll make."

"Well, can you cook?" Jisoo asks, she liked seeing a more open side of her wife.

"Cook? Sure, shall I make something or have the-"

"Cook please, I don't think I could handle takeout right now."

"Very well." Chaeyoung nods and stood up from her seat, she reached over to grab Jisoo's plate and hers.

"Any requests?"

"Ramen?"

"Okay, ramen it is."

Jisoo wasn't a fool when she saw a slight smile on her wife's face, who knew those cold eyes could hold a small amount of happiness? Actually, Jisoo did.

She entered the kitchen and saw the girl putting on an apron before getting the packets ready.

When entering this life, I didn't know I'd be a wife. I don't even know her well, but I'm trying.
Trying to be her wife is hard, but I don't think about it.

I wonder how I ended up here but I don't know, all I know is that Soo ho is to be dealt with soon.

You and I need to make sure he doesn't end up plotting one of his schemes again.

"You're getting revenge?"

"Revenge on everyone."