7

Jisoo believed Chaeyoung was angry with her, especially when they were going home. The car ride was rather silent than talkative.

When the car stopped at the house Jisoo couldn't help but look over at her wife, she could see the plain expression she wore but Jisoo knew better. I mean- she was a girl after all.

"Chaeyoung? Are you- What the actual fuck?"

Chaeyoung looked over at her confused, before seeing her wife exit the car rather quickly and rushing over to the front of the house. She sat there as the driver looked back at her with a slight tense expression,

"Ah Jisoo!"

Soo-ho stood with a bouquet of flowers, he smiled over and waved.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jisoo asked in anger, "didn't I tell you to leave me alone?"

"I actually wanted to hang out with you." He frowns, "you and I don't talk as much anymore."

"Soo ho for the love of God, leave me alone." She said, "Or else."

"Or else what?" He challenged in a teasing tone, "your empty threats don't scare me."

"You don't know what I'm capable of Soo ho" Jisoo warned, "You will not come in-between my wife and I."

Soo ho stood tall and looked down at her, his smirk seemed to twitch in irritation as Jisoo remembered. He leaned close as to taunt the girl, his jaw slacked and a hand tightly gripped his shoulder.

"I believe my wife doesn't need the any company from you."

Chaeyoung stood there with a stern look on her face, the butlers walked past her with the bags as so the maids. She looked over at her wife and back at the man before releasing him,

"Are you alright?" She asked over to Jisoo.

"Yes, our conversation ended." Jisoo shot a look over at him and walked along with the maids and butlers inside the house.

"Why are you suddenly caring for her?" Soo ho asked taking a step back, "she never cared about you."

"People change." Chaeyoung answered calmly, "I don't see her loving you, do I?"

"I'll win her back, away from you and you're family." He says, "she'll never love you like she has for me."

Chaeyoung stood silent and snapped her fingers, two butlers stood besides Soo ho and grabbed his arms. The blonde pointed behind her causing the two older men to nod and drag him out, he wrestled against the iron grip of the men.

"She'll never love you and you know it!" Soo ho yelled causing the men to roughly pull him.

The blondes back faced him causing his raging eyes to stare at the back, she looked at the opened doors of the house before walking inside. He watched as she walked in and the doors closing behind, what a fool.

Nervousness.

Jisoo stood there by the stairs waiting nervously, she held her hands together before hearing the footsteps of her wife. Her eyes lifted and met the cold ones,

"Chaeyoung I-"

"Not now please." The blonde held her head as she approached the stairs, "I have other things to finish."

"Are we good then?" Jisoo asked confused.

"What?" Chaeyoung looked back at her slightly taken back.

"Are we okay?" Jisoo asked, "you seemed mad when I ditched you."

"Why would I be mad?" Chaeyoung asked slightly tilting her head.

"Oh, I just thought... nevermind, I'll see you for dinner?"

"Very well." The blonde nods before heading up the stairs, the maids trailed behind her while her wife watched.

"She always seems angry." Jisoo mumbled to herself before walking away.

(Author here, idk how to end this chapter since a lot more is written in the next so... Here's a unreleased moment from the 5th chapter)

Chaeyoung ran through the stores with a slightly panicked look on her face, she walked around the stores she thought her wife would be in.

"Have you seen my wife?" She would ask, but the sales ladies would swoon over her.

They would watch in delusion and love as the blonde would look around the store before leaving, some even going as far as giving their number to her. The girl would have to politely decline and leave causing the women to protest, but she was in a mission.

Chaeyoung was losing hope when she stopped in front of a children's toy store, she glanced in with curiosity before a child yelled excitedly.

"Mom! Can I get the blue dinosaur?" The little boy asked holding his mom's hand.

"No, we can't afford that." The mother says, "come on, we can-"

"I'll pay." Chaeyoung suddenly said gaining their attention.

"M-Mrs. Park!" The lady suddenly bowed to the girl, while her son looked up at her excitedly.

"You will?" He asked.

"Y-you don't have to Mrs. Park!" The lady assures.

"I insist." Chaeyoung says, "come on, the blue dinosaur won't be waiting any longer." A small smile appeared on her lips