4

A new lifestyle wasn't something Jisoo was familiar with, I mean- who could?

It was different than her usual one bedroom apartment, the noisy neighbors playing music, to the sound of the bird screeching free down the hallway. Her apartment was cheap, clean, and cozy.
She never had a life of luxury until now, trying to be used to the amount of food she saw on the tables from the maids. It was astonishing.

Picking up the red apple and taking a bite she saw a bouquet of flowers sitting besides the bowl, a card with her name addressed. The red roses sat on the table as the white card seemed to have shined apart, she smiled to herself before a loud sound caused her to look up.

Chaeyoung placed a box down on the counter with a huff before looking up at the girl, her eyes traveled down before immediately looking away. The cold eyes seemed to have a hidden feeling this time.

"You're awake early." Chaeyoung says.

"Yeah." Jisoo looked down at herself seeing there was nothing wrong, "I just felt like waking up early."

"Well, that's healthy." Chaeyoung says as her hands reached for the knife, the one that was felt out for jam.

"What's the box for?" Jisoo asked.

"Work supplies, the pens came in today." Chaeyoung says stabbing the tape with the knife, a long loud cut filled the room.

"That's nice." Jisoo says, "does your job always need pens?"

"Not really, but it's better to replace." The blonde answered before lifting the flaps of the box out, she peaked in before nodding to herself.

"Are you going to be busy today?" Jisoo asked curiously.

"No...Do you need something?" Chaeyoung lifts her eyes up and stared deeply into her wife's eyes.

"I was uh, wondering if you wanted to hang out today." Jisoo says, "I figured we could spend some time together."

"..."

"We don't have to if you-"

"Very well, we'll spend time together." Chaeyoung grabbed the box, "I'll have the driver arrive." She turns around and leaves the kitchen.

Jisoo stood there and looked out the window seeing green grassy lawn, her eyes sparkled with light that peaked from the sun.

"This should be interesting."

Interesting would be an understatement.

Having to pretend to act like a wife in public wasn't something she signed up for, especially since the media had found them. Those scavengers had bombarded them outside from afar with those cameras ready, aimed at the car.

"The paparazzi are outside, Ma'am."

"Just make sure they don't try anything." Chaeyoung said before opening the car door.

The screams of fans, paparazzi, and etc. all shouted at her. Chaeyoung didn't dare batter an eye as she helped Jisoo out of the car. The brunette could see the flashing lights quicken before a hand blocked the view, Chaeyoung looked down at her with a slight worried expression.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just a little paparazzi." Jisoo dismissed, she gave the blonde a convincing smile before taking her hand and dragging her to the stores.