The storm

The house was dark, dimmed, and painful.

As the tension in the room escalated, Chaeyoung felt a knot tighten in her chest, suffocating her with each passing moment. She longed to reach out, to bridge the growing chasm between her and her wife, but the weight of unspoken words held her captive in silence.

Jisoo's accusations pierced through the dimness of the room, each word a dagger aimed at Chaeyoung's heart. She stood there, her expression stoic, as Jisoo's voice echoed off the walls, filling the space with raw emotion and hurt.

"You're not here, Chaeyoung! Why can't you trust me?" Jisoo yelled, her voice trembling with anger and frustration. "Why?"

"Jisoo..." Chaeyoung began, her voice barely audible over the turmoil of emotions swirling around them.

"No! You don't get to tell me anything!" Jisoo snapped, her eyes blazing with hurt and betrayal. "So, who was right? Do you even love me?"

"I do, I love you more than anything!" Chaeyoung replied, her voice filled with a mixture of pain and resignation. "But he loves you, Jisoo."

"I don't love him!" Jisoo's denial was immediate, her words laced with desperation and longing.

In the midst of their heated exchange, Chaeyoung reached out to her wife, her hand trembling slightly with uncertainty. "Jisoo, please," she implored, her voice barely above a whisper. "Let me explain!"

Jisoo hesitated, her gaze flickering between Chaeyoung's outstretched hand and the pain etched on her face.

"No, because I showed you and told you! But you still don't trust me!" Jisoo backed away, "So hoo was right."

"You're just as heartless as your father."

The rain poured harder each second as the tension in the room, the clash of lightning and the roaring of thunder was heard throughout the darkened house.

Chaeyoung stood there in shock, she could only watch in horror as her wife looked at her with pain.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung, but you can't keep running away from everything." Jisoo says, "you even ran away from us, we're supposed to be a team."

"Jisoo-"

"I can't do this anymore." Jisoo slides off the ring, "I'll be at my parents."

She dropped the ring to the ground and turns around to walk out, the storm grew harsher each second now. The maids stood in the room watching as the blonde fell to her knees, reaching out to the ring.

"Ms. Park?" One of the maids called out.

"N-no." Chaeyoung held the ring, "she can't leave."

"Ms-"

"I HAVE TO GO!" Chaeyoung rushed to get back on her feet and out the door.

"But ma'am, the storm!" The butlers warned her.

"I need my wife!" Chaeyoung angrily shouted at them, "guard the house!"

The front door opened, Chaeyoung ran out feeling the bullets of water hit her skin. She squints against the mounts of rain pouring down upon her, her eyes looked around the bullets and spotted a large lump on the ground.

"Jisoo!" She ran over ignoring the pouring rain and butlers shouting for her.

Jisoo was laying in the rain with her eyes closed, her purse knocked out of her hand and laying on the floor.

Her body unmoving.