16

As morning cast its golden hues through the window, Chaeyoung and Jisoo found themselves locked in a tender embrace, their bodies entwined in a dance of desire. Chaeyoung's fingertips traced delicate patterns along Jisoo's spine, igniting a flame of longing that burned fiercely between them.Jisoo's breath caught in her throat as Chaeyoung's touch grew more insistent, sending waves of anticipation coursing through her veins.

"Chaeyoung," she murmured, her voice thick with desire, "we shouldn't..."

But Chaeyoung silenced her with a searing kiss, her lips claiming Jisoo's with a hunger that spoke of forbidden longing. In that moment, they surrendered to the pull of passion, their bodies melding together in a dance of ecstasy. Just as they were on the verge of losing themselves to the intoxicating whirlwind of desire, a soft knock on the door shattered the spell. Startled, they sprang apart, their cheeks aflame with embarrassment as they faced the maid standing in the doorway.

"Forgive the interruption, but there's urgent news," the maid announced, her voice trembling with nervousness.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked, her heart still pounding from their illicit encounter.

"It's your father, Miss Park," the maid replied, her eyes wide with concern. "He announced he'll be arriving today."

Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat at the mention of her father's impending arrival. The news sent a ripple of anxiety coursing through her, mingling with the remnants of desire that still lingered in the air. Jisoo's expression mirrored Chaeyoung's concern, her brow furrowing with worry. 

"What does he want?" she whispered, her voice barely above a breath.

The maid hesitated, her eyes darting nervously between the two women. "I'm not sure, Miss Park. But he sounded urgent."

Chaeyoung exchanged a quick glance with Jisoo before turning back to the maid. "Thank you for informing us. We'll be down shortly."

As the maid left the room, Chaeyoung felt a knot of apprehension tighten in her stomach. Whatever her father's reasons for coming, she knew it spelled trouble. And with Jisoo by her side, she braced herself for the storm that was about to descend upon them. With a heavy sigh, Chaeyoung untangled herself from Jisoo's embrace and rose from the bed. The warmth that had enveloped them moments ago now felt like a distant memory, replaced by a chill of uncertainty.

Jisoo followed suit, her eyes reflecting Chaeyoung's unease. 

"Do you think everything's alright?" she asked, her voice tinged with worry.

Chaeyoung forced a reassuring smile, though her insides churned with anxiety. "I'm not sure, but we'll find out soon enough."

As they descended the grand staircase, lowers, and ensuring every corner of the mansion was immaculate for the arrival of Chaeyoung's father. Jisoo watched in silence, her eyes taking in the scene with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. She had never witnessed such meticulous preparations before, no, she never met Chaeyoung's father. The maids moved with practiced efficiency, dusting and polishing every surface, ensuring that every corner of the mansion sparkled with pristine cleanliness. There was an air of anticipation tinged with nervous energy, as if they too sensed the gravity of the impending visit.

She looked over at her wife, who seemed to be deep in thought before she walked to the butlers and ordered them around. Jisoo knew something would arise today. 

As the minutes ticked by, the anticipation of Chaeyoung's father's arrival hung heavy in the air, casting a palpable sense of tension over the mansion. The maids moved with a sense of urgency, their movements quick and efficient as they prepared every last detail for his arrival. Jisoo watched from the sidelines, her heart pounding in her chest as she felt the weight of Chaeyoung's apprehension radiating from her. She could see the worry etched in Chaeyoung's features, the furrow of her brow and the tightness of her jaw betraying her inner turmoil. Every sound seemed to echo louder in the silence, each footstep and rustle of fabric adding to the sense of anticipation that filled the room. Jisoo's own nerves were on edge, her mind racing with a million questions and uncertainties about what lay ahead. As the time drew nearer, the atmosphere grew increasingly charged, the tension mounting with each passing moment. Jisoo could feel the weight of expectation bearing down on them, a heavy burden that seemed to press in from all sides. But amidst the apprehension and uncertainty, there was also a glimmer of hope, a flicker of determination in Chaeyoung's eyes that spoke of resilience and strength. Jisoo clung to that hope like a lifeline, drawing strength from the unwavering resolve of her wife.As they stood on the precipice of Chaeyoung's father's arrival, Jisoo couldn't help but feel a sense of unease mingled with anticipation, knowing that their lives were about to be irrevocably changed by the events that lay ahead. But no matter what the future held, she vowed to stand by Chaeyoung's side, ready to face whatever challenges came their way, together.