12

Tonight was a big event for Jisoo, why? Because it was finally her sister's birthday.

Yes, Jisoo remembered how it originally went but this time-things would be different. She couldn't help but feel the pleasure of satisfaction when the day came. A smile on her face since the morning, which made Chaeyoung confused of her wife's mood. The blonde sadly wouldn't be attending since...what happened.

Jisoo's parents and sister haven't forgotten nor forgiven what the blonde has done, since it was still a fresh wound. The brunette stood there with a her purse in her hand, a simple black dress. The one that only Soo ho knew.

"Are you ready?"

Lisa walked out of the car and stood next to her, the girl was happy to take her to a party. They both knew what happened at the previous one. This time, everything was different.

"Yeah." Jisoo held onto Lisa's arm as they walked up to the front door.

The two girls stood there with a smile on their faces as Soo ho opened the door, the black eye still present on his face. His face turned to a happy one and smiled at the two,

"Glad you two could make it, please come in." He opened the door wider and steps aside, "everyone is outside."

"Where do I put the gift?" Lisa motions with her head to the large bag she was holding.

"Over there at the table." He points forwards, "your mother was expecting you to show." He suddenly says to the brunette.

"She was?" Jisoo asks, "I'm surprised."

"Yeah and your sister was too."

"Well I'm here, how's your face?" She asks looking into his eyes.

"It's alright, your wife's hit wasn't hard enough." Then why did she give you a black eye?

"I see, I don't know Chaeyoung's strength." Jisoo says, "since she doesn't tend to get angry."

"Can you show me outside?"

"Sure."

Outside was like she imagined, decorated from too to bottom. Her sister stood in the middle talking to her friends by the pool while her parents talked to theirs, it was rather crowded for Jisoo. Soo ho was about to speak when a arm slipped around the girls next, the smell of vanilla and orange.

"I'm back~" Lisa sang, "did I miss anything?"

"No." Soo ho answered, "I'll be over there if you need me." He vanished within the crowd.

"Did he try something?" Lisa whispers over, her eyes somewhere else in the crowd.

"No, I think we'll be fine." Jisoo answered, "maybe we should split."

"Dumping me again?" Lisa jokes

"No idiot." Jisoo nudges her playfully, "we should split up so nobody suspects something."

"Alright, but call or shout if you need me." Lisa takes her arm away, "I'll chat with my old mother in law."

Jisoo shakes her head before walking up to her sister.

"Soo ho and I are engaged!"

Jisoo placed her hand out with the expensive engagement ring, her mother and sister sat there with wide eyes. Her sister remains silent as her mother congratulated her, Jisoo happily ignored it and spoke about how it happened.

The younger Kim spoke about the love of her life, while her older sister looked at her with hatred in her eyes. But Jisoo was blind to see it.

"Sister!"

Jisoo's sister greeted her as she happily pulled her sister into a hug, one that Jisoo hated.

"You made it!"

"Of course, I couldn't miss my unnie's special day." Jisoo smiles, "are you enjoying your day?"

"More now since you showed." Her sister says, "I'm happy you're here."

"I am too." For different reasons.

"Please help yourself, mom says we'll cut the cake tonight."

"Very well, I'll leave you to be then."

"Chaeyoung proposed to me."

She raised her hand showing off the ring while her family sat there at the table, her sister smiles brightly as Soo ho sat there stunned. The brunette and the blonde sat together on one side across from them.

"Congratulations." Mrs. Kim says, "I didn't think you two were seeing each other."

"I love your daughter." Chaeyoung's response was vague, "I'll do anything to make her happy."

"Welcome to the family." Mr. Kim chuckled.

"Thank you Sir." Chaeyoung's eyes flashed over to the angry man sitting across from her.