004

Wooyoung 

I folded over into a fit of giggles, barely being able to breathe with just how funny I found this situation. 

Mingi glared up at me from where he laid in a puddle of his own blood and coughed some more up. "Are you seriously laughing right now? I almost died!" 

That just sent me into another spiral and I couldn't help but wheeze. "Oh my god- oh my god I'm crying! You're so stupid!" 

He gritted his teeth, groaning as he managed to sit up. "Fucking asshole." 

"Wait wait wait! Don't get up yet!" I planted my foot against his chest and shoved him back down to his original position, ignoring his yelp of pain. I pulled my phone out and took a couple quick pictures. "Jongho and Hongjoong are going to love this." 

"I hate all of you. I quit. God, end my life now. I don't want to be around you anymore." He whined and leaned over so he could spit some blood out. 

"Whew!" I wiped a hand over my face, my shoulders still shaking with how hard I was laughing. "Okay okay okay. I'll get you back home. How did this even happen?" 

"My target shoved me out a window." He muttered, sounding embarrassed. 

I cackled, "DUMBASS!"

"I could've died!" He snapped, letting me help him up. He winced every move he took. 

"You're fine. You'll just be on bed rest for a few weeks." I let him put his weight on me, stumbling a few times with just how large he was and shoved him in the car. 

"I hate you." He cried out. 

"Eat my dick!" I said back and started driving. 

"Get laid." 

I flipped him off and took a hard turn, knowing it would hurt. 

___

Hongjoong stood there unfazed as Mingi and I gaped at him. Both of us had the same question running in our minds. Jongho just shook his head, having nothing to say to even explain the situation. 

But the one that was the center of topic came in, running a towel through his hair with a bright smile. 

"Really, Hongjoong? Absolutely pathetic." I shook my head in disbelief. 

"Oh well, what the fuck happened to him?" He gestured to Mingi. 

"Oh my god! I have some great pictures! Get off me." I shrugged Mingi off and he landed on his ass, whimpering as he did and I walked over to Hongjoong and Jongho to show him the pictures I took. 

While I was busy and Jongho was now laughing, Seonghwa took it upon himself to help Mingi to the bed. 

"Oh, baby no- not on the bed. He's going to get blood everywhere!" Hongjoong exasperated, taking his attention off of me shortly. 

"Then you can wash it." Seonghwa answered simply, a bite in his tone and helped Mingi take his shirt off so he could examine his wounds. "How'd this happen?"