006

Wooyoung

I was obsessed.

All that was on my mind was San. I saw the look in his eyes when he realized I had fucked him over. I saw how he wanted to kill me and end it all to get me out of his way.

And yet, instead he pulled me in for a kiss, shoving his tongue inside my mouth to grab the key and left me there like an idiot.

I found out later that he had completed his mission flawlessly, and I couldn't help but wonder if I had a similar effect on him that he had on me.

I doubted it though, and for some reason....I liked that. I liked how much control he already had over me.

And if anyone was surprised, which they shouldn't be, I fucked myself to that memory of us constantly.

It made me a bit crazy, but things easily could. It was like I was always one step away from losing my fucking mind and obsessing over someone new.

Usually it didn't end well. I was raised by Hongjoong and that should've said enough but usually then ended up with their throats slit after I fuck them one last time.

But this time, I was sure it'd end differently. And this time, I wondered if San would be the one to kill me. It would be a shame if it happened before I could have his dick inside me.

Usually I was the scary one. The crazy one. The stalker. The freak.

Oh, but what a thrill it is for the roles to be reversed.

San

"You're moody." Yeosang mumbled up from the floor. "Get off." His bottom jutted out in a pout.

I shifted my weight off of him, kneeling to the side to help him up. "You shouldn't sneak up on me like that."

He rolled his eyes. "And you should've known it was me. What's got you all riled up?"

He was sort of right. I mean, I was the one who taught him to hide in the rafters when we were kids.

"Nothing." I lied, not in the mood right now. He was also right when he said I wasn't in the best mood. I killed my target, that wasn't the problem. It never was.

Something else was on my mind.

Or rather, someone else.

"I'm not Seonghwa." He said, sounding a bit frustrated with the fact that I was keeping things from him.

"The reapers." I answered simply.

"Yunho told us to lay off." He narrowed his eyes at me.

Yeosang almost always had my back no matter what I did, and even though he hated not listening to Yunho or Seonghwa, I knew he'd follow my directions if I asked.

"Its not that. One in particular is getting on my nerves. I guess he wanted to gloat? I think he's in Hongjoong's inner circle."

"He's not dead, is he?"

"No." I said.

"Why not?"

Silence.

"What? What do you mean why not? I was ordered not to." My eyebrow furrowed at I stared at him.

He shrugged. "You don't usually listen. You usually kill and ask questions later. It can't be because of witnesses. You forgot your target one time so you killed the entire room of people just in case."

"I knew my target was in the room." I shrugged. "Plus I was young."

"You're not reckless, San. You're too smart for that. You're just...you're good at getting results."

"So I shouldn't kill the reaper?" I asked.

"Not unless..." He paused. "Nevermind. No. You shouldn't." He noticed my eyebrow raise. "Nobody can kill you, San. You have no reason to kill a Reaper."

"What if they kill Seonghwa?" I asked.

Our eyes met and he read my expression. "Can you kill Hongjoong, San? Seonghwa's parents tried. They're now in graves next to each other."

I tilted my head to the side. "Do you doubt me, Yeosang?"

"Do you have any weaknesses, San? Would you consider your family a weakness?"

"You know where my loyalties are. I'd be willing to let everyone die to protect my family. I'd be the one to kill them personally if it meant you'd survive. I don't care about the Dragonflies or the Reapers. I care about my family. Everyone else can burn in hell for all I care."

He smiled a little, a warm and content smile.

"People say that the Park's raised you. But your loyalty came from Seonghwa. Not them." And like he said nothing at all, he spun around, incredibly light on his feet as he bounced away.

It was easier to be around Yeosang than the others. He was the only one who didn't look at me like I was the monster under his bed.

What he said was true. I wasn't reckless. I just got results. That's why I didn't kill Wooyoung, because I knew it would be stupid.

But I didn't have as much patience as Yunho and Yeosang did. I wasn't sure how long they expected me to just leave Seonghwa there.

Yunho said he was on a secret mission but I always knew when Yunho was lying. He wasn't the best liar.

Maybe I was just a little reckless.

Before he was out of earshot, I said, "Yeosang." Stopping him in his tracks. He looked over his shoulder at me. "I'm going to need your help on this."

His lips fell into a thin line, worry etched into his features. But I knew he could never deny me.

But I'd also be the one getting our leader back.

A/N: Sorry for this filler chapter. Better chapters are to come. 💞