014

Seonghwa

"You know it's a good question. I know you're tired, but..." Hongjoong said, his eyes examining my face carefully.

I walked over to his desk and grabbed a file I had been working on before tossing it at him. He caught it swiftly, looking over the documents and pictures. "Who is this?" He asked, looking up.

"Her name is Sooyeon. She was a friend of my parents but has been gone for a long time. Technically, she's more of an heir than I am, except she was missing, so she relinquished her rights to the crown." I explained, pulling my high-heeled boots off so I could get a goddamn break.

"Is this a good thing? I mean, you aren't too fond of being a leader." He said, looking at her picture. I could see he vaguely recognized her. It was hard not to.

"Keep going." I said, urging him to keep looking through the documents. He glazed over them briefly, not seeing much until he paused on one, his brow furrowing as he tried to understand this.

"Is this serious?" He chuckled, showing me the paper, an incredulous look in his eyes. "This is possession. How is this possible?"

"My parents made it possible." I said, going towards him and grabbing a picture from it. "She's coming back. And she's going to ruin everything. I can't go back, Yunho needs to take care of this."

"What - wouldn't it -"

"Baby. She hates me. More than anyone. She would rather raise hell than let me stay in power. Yunho? Nobody is intimidated by Yunho."

He tossed the file on the bed, folding his arms. "They need your help."

"And they'll get it. Believe me, being MIA is the best thing I can do for them. You kidnapped me, Hongjoong. Make it believable."

"The Dragonflies are a shit storm in comparison to the Reapers."

I clapped Hongjoong on the shoulder, "Your parents loved you. Of course it's better. Send Mingi out, I have a mission for him." I left him there, pulling my phone out.

"All my effort for nothing." Mingi muttered, glaring at his reflection.

I looked over his attire, making sure he'd fit in well. "Sweatheart, he hates your guts. Don't hold your breath."

"So I'm supposed to piss him off? That's easy."

"Try and make him kill you." I smiled at him. "Angry isn't enough."

"Right." He sighed, nodding towards me. "Time to go die."

"I'll be on standby."

"This is a horrible idea." Hongjoong said under his breath. "When I did this, I didn't think you'd be sending my guys on suicide missions."

"Yunho isn't being pushed enough. Not even me doing what I'm doing is enough. I need him to step up instead of holding down the fort."

"Making another monster?"

"Only a monster can defeat a monster."

"And who's the other one? San? Sooyeon? ...you?"

"Yeosang needs to know what San did." I said.

"Everything is going to burn."

"It's either that or kill Jongho." I said, looking at him.

"I'll let him know." He replied, his lip twitching into a frown. "This might not go the way you want. They could destroy each other before Sooyeon ever gets here."

"Don't underestimate them so much, Joong. Their hate for her will be stronger than their hate for me."

"The tapes?"

I swallowed. "What about them?"

"Yeosang mentioned them while he was with Jongho. Wooyoung is curious."

"Tell him to find a new bitch to fuck and stay away from San and those tapes." I said. "Those tapes need to be burned."

"They're hers." He said, realizing why they haven't been yet.

"Like I said. They hate her more than they hate anyone."

A/N: Short and vague but Seonghwa knows what he's doing for the most part, lol