012

Jongho

"I need help with a mission but I can't let Yunho know, please!!!!!!!!"

I stared at the message, debating whether or not I should mention it. Mingi knew something was off about me but he couldn't pull it out of me even if he wanted to, that was until he told me he already knew when I came back. It's not like he was any better. I've never seen someone get so excited after being punched in the face.

It didn't help that all of my teammates were sex fiends. I couldn't even say which one was the worst. For a while, Wooyoung had that title. That was until Seonghwa came to live with us and well...Mingi was just Mingi.

Yeosang still didn't know about everything that went down. How I spent the next two days burying bodies. But I couldn't exactly drop everything and go to Yeosang either.

Wooyoung was still in the infirmary trying to get back on his feet. He was lucky to be alive and if that knife had been pulled out, he would've been dead. Of course he hadn't shut the fuck up.

I guess I was just surprised that he hadn't mentioned San once since everything that had happened. Knowing him, I thought he'd spend all his time jacking off to it but instead it was like it had the opposite affect. Which would be normal except...this is Wooyoung. 

It took its toll on everyone, including Seonghwa. He became eerily quiet and nobody wanted to push on it. Even Mingi stopped himself from making stupid jokes about the matter.

I thought that maybe if I was here, I would've been able to help it but Seonghwa assured me that he would've probably just killed me.

It also took a lot of assurance that Yeosang had no knowingly part to play and that usually seemed to be the theme. Yeosang would help a little and San would leave him out of the loop as he used him.

I wasn't used to this. None of us were. It put us all on edge. If San didn't listen to Seonghwa, or if Seonghwa chose to leave...

"You should go and have fun. At least one of us deserves to." Mingi said after looking over my shoulder to read the text as we finished digging some of the last graves. 

"I should've been there." 

"As someone who was there..it wouldn't have made a lick of a difference. There was something in his eyes...nobody would've been able to stop him other than Seonghwa. Go, relax a little. Seonghwa said that he wouldn't be back around." 

I texted Yeosang back to tell him I'm be right there. 

"I thought you said you needed help?" I asked once I pulled up the the crater that was left behind, he was sitting on the sidewalk, birdwatching as if he didn't just set a house to explode.

"I lied, I just wanted to see you." He jumped up off the curb and got into my car immediately. "Let's have some fun." 

Yunho 

I had a headache that was just getting worse as the days went by. 

And it was about to completely explode when I got a call from Seonghwa just to fucking tell me for some goddamn reason...Yeosang was at their house and Jongho got injured?