005 [M]

Hongjoong 

Kill him.

Flip.

Don't kill him.

Flip.

Kill him.

Flip.

Don't kill him.

Seonghwa laid all tangled up in my sheets, his body bare, leaving little to the imagination as the sheets barely covered his privates.

God, he was perfect as he laid there.

And the gods had to curse me by making me wake up earlier than him. As lovely as it was to see him sleeping, his face so peaceful and breathtaking, soon other thoughts fought for attention.

He was still my enemy.

Our gang's were still at war with each other. Even with our parents gone, it couldn't be that easy to just fix this. We had people who were loyal to our crown. But we had people who were loyal to our parent's decisions as well. What? One day I'd just tell them to not hate the people they've vowed to hate their whole lives and they'd just...listen?

I doubted it.

I never understood why our gang's were at war, only knew I never wanted any part of it.

I couldn't say what I felt for Seonghwa was pure, though. I had made selfish choices, ones without even the thought if it'd hurt him or not.

And there was the other half of me, the darker side.

The one forged in hellfire and molded in the darkest crevices of the underworld. So twisted and too far gone, that while I was carving into his beautiful mother's face, the whole time I imagined his and smiled.

He always said he liked how dark I could be, but I don't think he just knew how bad it could get.

I flipped the coin again, checking it and seeing that it landed on heads.

Kill him.

I pursed my lips, my eyes flickering to his body in the sheets once more.

It would be better for everyone, no?

I see how my team looks at me. The judgement in their eyes. What if they start thinking I'm weak? I'm sure they already have...

My feet were leading me to the bed before my brain finished its thought, my knife was already out and I was ready.

Seonghwa twitched, a knot forming between his brows.

One quick slit of the throat-

Over and done with.

I could forget Seonghwa once and for all.

And as my blade went for his throat, that annoying voice popped up in my mind telling me, But we all know you can't do it-