011

San

I flipped my knife in the dark, waiting for it to start moving.

Yunho had taught me enough skills about hacking that I eventually picked up on certain things, especially like tracking someone's phone.

Yeosang was on a date, smitten with the Reapers' Choi. I should've felt a little bad about lying and manipulating him the way I had, but I did what needed to be done.

And he picked up on a good amount of the manipulation, he was smart like that. I just told him that I'd be busy on one target and wouldn't be able to make it to the other.

So of course he had my back, like always and just so happened to run into a certain someone.

I had other methods, but this was the easiest and I knew Jongho would take the bait. Which he did, because he picked Yeosang up from a mission he had just finished and now all of his information was leaking into Sang's phone.

Like for instance, where the fuck their mansion was.

I shut my laptop, having the address already and I was on the move.

On call, it was more difficult. None of us carried our personal phones around then because that could lead to disaster. But of course of a date, neither of them would take such a precaution.

Yunho wasn't too happy the two of them hit it off so well, but I doubt he'd be any happier hearing my part to play in the matter.

No one was making any attempt in getting Seonghwa back. So I guess I'd just do it myself.

My knife slid through his flesh like butter, the body falling to the ground instantly. I stepped over the corpse and continued on my way.

I lost my count of bodies that had been dropped once I reached thirty, and I finally made it inside the house.

It was like navigating through the dark, I had no idea which hall to take or which way to turn. I was covered in blood and I doubt I'd fit in for much longer.

Sure, nobody batted an eye as someone drenched in blood walled by, but what would happen when someone recognized me? Or would anyone?

The only one who could take me in the fight was busy so I walked a bit more sure as I went up the floors.

Everything was going by swimmingly until I recognized a voice of someone talking down the corridor.

"Why don't we ever fool around anymore? I miss it...I miss you." A girl said, sounding desperate.

"I don't miss you, we've already established this. Stop cornering me just to tell me the same things." Wooyoung responded.

She sighed, "It's so boring though. You were always the life of the party. How am I supposed to just forget that?"

"I don't know. Find someone else to spice things up with."

"Is this about that psycho? Rumors go around."

I felt nothing for her or him as I slipped out of hiding and came up from behind her. Wooyoung's eyes locked on mine, widening as I snapped the girls neck.