1. The favour

Being a waitress isn't so bad. I work for a noble restaurant where people, who can afford such expensive meals, come and enjoy themselves. It took me a lot of training to master it, since they expect you to be polite, graceful and hardworking. Normally, it was another day at work, if there wasn't an old friend of mine I known since school. She is the daughter of a Baron and, to my surprise, not spoiled. She was like any other girl who didn't brag about her daddy's cash, in fact, we didn't even know that for a few years. One of our teachers spilled the secret, but we decided to treat her like we always did. Since that day she was a good friend of mine...at least...that's what I thought.

"Yuhu N/A! Yuhuuuu, here!"

Couldn't she be any louder!!!! And in the restaurant of all places, I hope my chef won't get mad at this. "Corrie please, keep it down. Why can't you just call me like anybody else? Like 'Excuse me waitress'."

"Come on N/A, we haven't seen each other for a long time"

"I met you 20 minutes ago, when I took your order"

"Whatever...I need a favour from you, please"

"Please, not another secret admirer to get rid of"

"No,no, something else...I got this...letter....and it has to be returned in person"

"And?"

"I'm not in the mood to go"

"That's you big favour!?"

"Don't forget, you owe me a favour"

"Oh is that so? ...okay fine...damn it"

"Thank you sweetie, here is the letter, the address is on it and make sure you are there at five sharp... today"

"Today? My shift ends at four? But how should I get there?"

"Slowly...." with that comment, she paid her meal and left me without another word.

Did I forget to mention, that she can be quite evil sometimes? Probably

At four I ran to my apartment, changed my clothes into something casual and jumped on to my bike. I have no choice...no driving license...damn. Through my navi I could locate my destination, as I noticed the long way that was ahead of me. "How in the world, should I be there at five when the trip takes up to 2 hours???" I sighted deeply; it was no one around to hear me.

"Curse you, Corrie!!!!!!!"