10. Giving orders

I improved fast; I managed to master all skills that Sir Integra gave us. I couldn't be better, until she had one last test for us to do- giving orders. I never told anyone what to do and I am not the loudest. The other girls all sounded like, they have been doing this all their lives. When it was my turn, I mumbled, turning my voice lower. "Speak up N/A! Loud and clear!!" said Integra, losing her patience. "I order you to...do...dsdoj" I began loud, till it ended into something mixed up, getting quiet. "Miss N/A you have failed at this test...I'm afraid you have to leave this place." I could hear the girls' chuckle, happy to get rid of me. I lowered my head, leaving the room.

In my room I backed my bags, tears streaming down my face. All of my hard work...was to no use. I was glad though, I didn't have to tell Alucard about my failure, he will find out once I am gone. Walter was waiting for me to get into the car, once we left towards the gate, all hope for my future faded.

Suddenly, that car came to a halt "Walter, what's wrong? Why are we stopping?" I jumped up, as my door flung open and a invisible force pushed me out, face first into the grass. "Miss N/A!" screamed the butler, but his car seem to move on his own, closing the door and drove to the main gates of Hellsing. In the meantime a huge shadow appeared before me, several eyes where starring. I began to fear for my life, as a huge mouth of sharp teeth came into sight. I got up and ran for my life towards the mansion, behind me was the shadow transforming into a huge dog, running after me. I banged on the door violently "Open the door, please!!!!" The creature was almost near, till the door opened. Inside I got tackled by the dog, it bit down on my backpack ripping it off my back.

"Help, somebody!!!!!" I could see Integra and the girls at the end of the stairs, watching in horror at the sight. The dog bit me several times, ripping some of my clothes in half. "Stop this Alucard!" screamed Integra. Did I hear right? Alucard? My husband??? I looked at the creature before me. He was nothing like the vampire I know!

However it is, it didn't stop attacking me, not even Integra's orders did he listen to. The thing stared at Integra for a minute, as she looked at me "Miss N/A, order it to stop!" Is she serious???

"It's not going to listen to me" "If you want to stay alive, I suggest you do it ...now!" I watched him, blood and drool coming from his mouth; he prepared himself to attack again. "Stop..." I tried a little nervous. He got my leg pulling me with him "AHH! Stop!" It didn't do so; it scratched my arms while I protected my face "Stoooopp!"

"Order him, damn it!!!" shouted Integra, looking quite worried. The pain got worse; I knew I won't make it long, lying on the floor. I was an easy target. It growled deep, he was aiming for my face...I closed my eyes, breath in and...

"I ORDER YOU TO STOP THIS INSTANT!!!!!"

In a matter of second, a hand was under my chin and cold lips collide with mine. I opened my eyes, to see Alucard, like I know him, leaning over me "For the start...not bad, my dear." I stayed speechless, even when he moved his head to his master "She did a good job there, master. Wouldn't you agree?" I watched Integra, putting a cigar into her mouth before putting her hands into her pockets "Indeed, loud and clear..." The next she pointed at one of the girl "you...pack your bags. Miss N/A you stay, don't think that 'he' will always help you. You just got lucky, that's all." I nodded at her "Yes, Sir Integra." "Anyway, where is Walter? Wasn't he with you?" I gave Alucard a look, while he smiled at his master "About that... he somewhere...outside."

"Sir Integra!" A guard from the main gate barges in, out of breath. "What is wrong?" She urges. "Your vehicle and Walter drove into the wall, he seem to have lost his control over the wheel. He is fine though." Integra couldn't understand it, as she known Walter for years; he has always been good at driving. It didn't take long for Walter to clear the air "Sir Integra, Alucard manipulated the car and pulled Miss N/A out of the car!"

"Alucard?!" He was in trouble, I know it. He rather changed the subject, directing his attention to me "My in what a state you are in, we have to get you cleaned up." "Fine! Get N/A fixed up, but you be in my office in an hour, understood?!" "Yes, my master" She stomped off with the girls and Walter, leaving us alone. "Why did you do this? You could have killed me you know!" my body was in such pain, I could only be angry at him. "I can't just let my wife leave this please without my permission, and besides...your firm voice sounds marvelous."

He observed my body, seeing me bleed badly "But first, you need a bath before bandaging you." "I can ask Seras to do that" I insisted, but he had other plans. He threw me over his shoulder "As you husband, it's only fair for me to take care of you." I turned red in the face "But I'll be naked!" he smirked wide "One more reason to do it myself."

I whined all the way to the bath "Noooooo, let me goooooo. Heeeeelp!"